User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Spawning mounts underwater

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message412
Ashbringing

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-02-2018 14:58)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 15-12-2016, 09:14:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: You can't really link this
Bug description: Mounts Underwater
Proof: After Cataclysm , you should be able to mount up underwater , right now on freakz attempting to mount up underwater will tell you that " You can't use that here " . Why is this a problem ? Well it is freaking annoying , also this impacts summoning underwater mounts such as the seahorse ( the one you can mount everywhere ) and the sea turtle , on freakz the only way to use those underwater is to first summon them while surfaced above water and then going underwater . This also goes for the rest of the mounts . There is no patch note on retail that shows this but whoever played retail can back my claim up . Bringing proof for this bug is harder than just googling something . I can assure you that this change occured on retail in the 1st MoP patch

The enemy will falter at the sight of you. They will fall as the light of righteousness envelops them!
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-12-2016, 09:25:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can agree for turtle/seahorse that they need a fix, however I myself played MOP on retail and I can't really recall other mounts being able to be summoned while underwater. Will go watch some clips on youtube for this abit latter.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 22-12-2016, 16:32:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rejected since no blizz proof provided

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 22 December 2016 14:32

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 11-05-2024, 16:31:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x