User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Stormwind] The Battle for Broken Shore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message580
kailoah

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-08-2021 03:44)

Post Posted: 26-06-2021, 00:59:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=42740&&name=the-battle-for-broken-shore
Character name: Elethaela
Bug description: First of all, the quest didn't work as it should. After the cinematic, it left me in the air and nothing happened. So I abandoned the quest and get it again. Cinematic and nothing happened again. After this, I was so upset and left the game for 1/2 hour. I log in again but I can't see the NPC with the quest. The Stormwind Harbor is in the BFA phase and I don't know what to do. I didn't get through the legion lore so I want to get it all. From start to end. But I cant when the start isn't working... thank you for any response.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=4IkYAZXSK9Y:

0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 26-06-2021, 07:36:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

Proceed to talk again with the NPC which started the cinematic, your quest should complete itself upon talking an additional time with it.

I'll leave the topic open until you reply to it.

0 0

kailoah

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-08-2021 03:44)

Post Posted: 26-06-2021, 18:47:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
The problem is, I can't see the NPC which gave me the quest. The Stormwind Harbor is in Battle for Azeroth phase so I can't see any of those ships neither those NPCs. Any suggestions?

0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 26-06-2021, 20:50:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Solved the issue in-game.

Please feel free to open a new ticket/topic whenever you require our assistance.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Arkod, 26 June 2021 18:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 04-05-2024, 00:36:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x