User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Suramar] An Ancient Gift

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1590
Kirath

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-08-2019 12:54)

Post Posted: 10-07-2019, 18:34:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
A long time ago,when i created my character i did exactly the first stage in Suramar when you get the First Arcanist Thalysrra to Shal'Aran for the purpose of having the Emissary Quests on Suramar,after that i remember that i quite abandoned the whole thing and focused more on other zones.

Today i wanted to start doing the whole Suramar Quest line for the Achievement ''Good Suramaritan'' so i can get the Achievement Loremaster of Legion to unlock the Flying Path,but im stuck exactly at the first chapter ''An Ancient Gift'' i have no quests to take i have fully Exalted Reputation on my character played for 2 years straight but i was never interested in doing these kinds of questlines... so as i sayed im stuck i dont know what to do to continue.
Matter of fact today i did 4 chapters the others requires me of having this ''An Ancient Gift'' Chapter done.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/kVP7KiA
As you can see in this picture i have these 2 npc-s and another one down there named ''Subject 16'',no Quests Marks..nothing..

Please help,thank you.

Last edited by Kirath on 10-07-2019, 18:35:48; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 11-07-2019, 10:49:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kirath wrote:
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
A long time ago,when i created my character i did exactly the first stage in Suramar when you get the First Arcanist Thalysrra to Shal'Aran for the purpose of having the Emissary Quests on Suramar,after that i remember that i quite abandoned the whole thing and focused more on other zones.

Today i wanted to start doing the whole Suramar Quest line for the Achievement ''Good Suramaritan'' so i can get the Achievement Loremaster of Legion to unlock the Flying Path,but im stuck exactly at the first chapter ''An Ancient Gift'' i have no quests to take i have fully Exalted Reputation on my character played for 2 years straight but i was never interested in doing these kinds of questlines... so as i sayed im stuck i dont know what to do to continue.
Matter of fact today i did 4 chapters the others requires me of having this ''An Ancient Gift'' Chapter done.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/kVP7KiA
As you can see in this picture i have these 2 npc-s and another one down there named ''Subject 16'',no Quests Marks..nothing..

Please help,thank you.

Try to use a guide from Wowhead, press L and search throughout the story-lines. See what you have to do right now and what you"ve completed in the past.
All zones are fully scripted and achievable.

This is a macro that might help with checking the status of a quest from the story line:
/run local questID = 28759; isComplete=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(questID); if (isComplete == true) then print("Quest" , questID, "is completed. ") else print("Quest" , questID, "is NOT completed. Check again") end;

We all pay eventually
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 11 July 2019 08:49

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 15:46:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x