User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Suramar] Court of Stars: Beware the Fury of a Patient Elf

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message798
volenta

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-09-2018 20:46)

Post Posted: 27-11-2017, 12:14:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

Sorry I'm not very good with links for quests and stuff but I've tried several times this quest and everytime we kill the boss, I don't loot the spellstone. It's even happened on some of my runs that people that were on the same quest as me looted the spellstone and I didn't. On the screenshot, you see that someone loots it, and I don't. You can also see that there's a tick to say I've defeated the boss, whereas there's no tick for the spellstone. On that specific run, only one person looted the spellstone and the two other people that were on the quest didn't loot it (you can see that on the screenshot). So it doesn't only happen to me.
I've done the m0 like 4 times at this point :/. I've tried restarting the quest, clearing the cache + wtf, etc. and that hasn't helped.
Just to clarify, I ran the dungeon on party mode, NOT raid mode.

https://imgur.com/a/y5AJr

I've spoken to a few GM online and while they did their best to help me, they couldn't do anything about this bug which is why I decided to open a ticket. I doubt I'll be able to complete the quest without intervention, which is a shame because so far the server has been pretty awesome.

Last edited by volenta on 27-11-2017, 21:41:18; edited 1 time in total
0 0

sasouk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-07-2018 13:31)

Post Posted: 29-12-2017, 18:07:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This think happened to me also , did you get yourself any reply or smething ? i asked a gm a told me to post here

0 0

volenta

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-09-2018 20:46)

Post Posted: 29-12-2017, 19:49:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No reply at all. I did get the spellstone eventually... I don't know why it worked when it didn't work before...
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 03 January 2018 15:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 04-05-2024, 18:19:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x