User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Tak'theritrix's Shoulderpads Not Working!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message843
dieselboyy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-11-2023 11:56)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 03-09-2018, 22:34:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=137075&&name=tak-theritrix-s-shoulderpads
Bug description: The buff doesn't increase any damage. Please don't mark it as "duplicate" because it "was allready fixed". It was not. It does not increase any damage.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=DGN6ZnXpWF4:

.be

About the proof:
I used a helmet for the test, just to have the same stats.
I had to relog, because sometimes, if you don't relog, the legendary will not work properly.
As you can see, the buff doesn't appear in skada and it doesn't affect the damage of the pet.
I hope the fix will check for Dark Arbiter Damage, Army of the death damage AND ghouls summoned by Apocalypse damage. They ALL get increased damage from the shoulders.

PLEASE fix it, since is a BIS legendary for Unholy DK, and the main reason of the Unholy dps in Legion.

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Legendary-Tak-theritrix-s-Shoulderpads-t497339.html
Fixed. sure. -_-

0 0

Vouchery

[Pandaren Ambassador]

(since 28-09-2020 02:09)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 04-09-2018, 10:04:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, if you read your Legendary, it states there that only Gargoyle and Army of dead are affected by it and as stated by the Wiki, Ghouls summoned by Apocalypse aswell.
and a crucial thing is that

Quote:
Only your ghouls currently summoned will get empowered when using Dark Transformation. If you summon ghouls after you used Dark Transformation, they will not get the damage buff. Same goes for Summon Gargoyle and Dark Arbiter

can you bring in another video proof using the right Pets? Abomination isn't affected by your legendary if you actually read the Description of it

Cho's MW Guide
Class Campaign Guide

1 0

dieselboyy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-11-2023 11:56)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 04-09-2018, 11:22:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

my bad. I will check!

Update @ 04-09-2018, 12:22:56

Working properly, my bad! -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 04 September 2018 10:27

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 16:56:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x