User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Unable to complete quest "rescue mission" for hunter questline

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message552
michael1234
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-05-2020 00:50)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 01-09-2019, 04:08:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=40419&&name=rescue-mission

Bug description: On Ghunter started artifact quest, was not doing too good so spammed some dungeons until I made 101 to put on legion gear. I didn't have the quest anymore so I went to broken isle to find the quest giver (successful!) I was immediately able to go in after accepting the quest and was easily able to finish the scenario. One problem.... I didn't speak to the NPC (again) before entering so I am not receiving credit for quest completion even though I have the artifact weapons. Quest giver is no longer seen at the entrance to the portal. I cannot complete the quest because I am no longer able to speak to the NPC (first step) and quest will not abandon to retake.

Proof: best proof I can provide is that I do have the artifact weapons in my inventory

Edit: was able to pick up https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=40952&&name=hunter-to-hunter back in the shop in Dalaran. In doing so it seems to have fixed the quest, and allowed me to continue on Hunter quest chain. Eventually the npc showed back up near the mailbox in Krauss landing (was not there first time I looked) and I was able to complete the missed portion of the quest chain.

resolved.

Last edited by michael1234 on 01-09-2019, 07:02:59; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Barnacle, 01 September 2019 09:02

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 14:53:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x