User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Vote shop

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message274
Sharphey

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-07-2022 18:46)

Post Posted: 30-06-2022, 23:15:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings, yesterday (06/29/2022), I bought the "aspiring aspirant's" set in the vote shop, which I got: Chest, hands, pants and boots, I also bought the shoulders "Harmonious Forgelite's Spaulders" and a "Selfless Forgelite's Longbow" bow and "Harmonious Wings of the Ascended". The clothes arrived well in the mail and when I learned these cosmetics they disappeared from my bags and the appearance section only shows the bow and the wings, the rest of the purchase does not, and I bought all that to transfigure it.
I would like you to provide me with a solution and instruct me where I can look at the purchase record to provide you with more details of this purchase.

Thank you for your attention.

Attached link with the screenshots of the items that do not appear in the appearances section.

https://imgur.com/a/UM0WHEz

0 0

Miksha

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 18-07-2023 21:32)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 30-06-2022, 23:30:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The transmog items you have that are missing are part of the Kyrian covenant. They will show in the apperance tab while you are a member of Kyrian, not of Night Fae which you we're in the ss you sent. The other items can be used regardless of the covenant you are in.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Miksha, 30 June 2022 21:30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 05:52:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x