User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [WARDEN] Banning for no reason.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message662
Snapawn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-06-2018 19:57)

Post Posted: 01-06-2018, 23:50:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: BAN for no reason
Proof: proof well in banned.

i was doing NH normal, on augur, then boss killed us cuz of a ninja pull, we wiped, healer res us, so i started eating, i got that stupid message that appears sometimes and u got DC, so i log back, enter game and now in banned. ? really ?

GENERALERROR

You have been banned by Snappawn for 1 day (until Sunday, June 03 2018, 00:26)
Remaining: 23 hours, 50 minutes, 2 seconds
Reason: [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected

You can pay for unban, send an email with your account name to [email protected] for more info.
Stop sending mails asking for free unban or apology emails, the only thing you'll get in this case will be a permanent ban.

hacks ? client modification ? the only modification i have its freakz silly launcher. nothing else. so now i suppose to sit and count hours becouse some stupid automatic robot feels that i have to be punished for sometinh i ddit even do ?

- - - - -

"imagine a king who fight his own battle"
0 0

Budbomber

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-09-2019 22:47)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 02-06-2018, 00:49:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wrong section for this, Please check the help section and search the forums for a possible fix.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Budbomber, 01 June 2018 22:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 11:33:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x