User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [WOD] Rare Mob Oneshots

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message192
Vidgar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-12-2021 12:41)

Post Posted: 21-05-2020, 16:40:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The mistake is that the Rare mob at the Nagrad location in Gorian Proving Ground called Pit Beast oneshots with 1 hit even as you have 940ilvl+ and there isn't showing recap damage taken.
Proof:This Rare Mob probably doesnt has implamented respawn so u have to check this with comamnd cant take proof cuz i killed that.

0 0

Pieczyyea

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-08-2023 21:18)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 23-05-2020, 15:42:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello!
So he one shots 940 ilvl players, but you killed him? Also you could add link to the mob, which caused problems (and proof, even the dead corpse). When you will get it, please, create post again, this time with link and proof.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Pieczyyea, 23 May 2020 13:42

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 16:36:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x