User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Warglaive Visual Bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message449
xDragonuL

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-10-2021 18:22)

Post Posted: 22-12-2019, 22:32:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=127829&&name=twinblades-of-the-deceiver
Bug description: hello , i finished the DH campaign and the very last part was that i forged my weapon and it looked ' Cooler" , "buffed" and then after the cutscene finished they were the same and it made me very sad - i waited for some time for this moment , and i saw the other guys having the same weapon as i should have
Proof: well i dont have any proof only that i have the title of slayer so it declares that i finished the DH campaign
https://imgur.com/a/ecdqZUL

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 23-12-2019, 00:42:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Based on the title you've earned after completing the class hall quests, you should have done one more quest after that to receive the desired apperance.

Spoiler:

2 0

xDragonuL

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 23-12-2019, 09:20:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

zelox wrote:
Based on the title you've earned after completing the class hall quests, you should have done one more quest after that to receive the desired apperance.

Spoiler:

you did not understand , i finished it , the title of slayer you get when you finish the last mission , and if u have read with more atention i said that i finished the campaign and when i said it that i finished i really finished , i'm not retarded , i saw some guys lower than me with item level and the warglaives low item level than mine

https://imgur.com/a/wkws1w0

see? i did it man ffs it bugged and did not change the look

Last edited by xDragonuL on 23-12-2019, 09:27:26; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

Post Posted: 23-12-2019, 13:36:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There was no need for a second post, comment here to try to find a solution for your problem. Running around and going wild on forums is just a waste of time.

I read your report with attention and I could only conclude that you maybe didn't finish the last apperance quest beacuse you didn't post actual proof of the achievements untill now. The only "proof" you provided is the title you've earned and that's why I thought you didn't complete the quest after that.

Did you try deleting cache and relaunching WoW and then checking under the apperance tabs of your artifact forge if the apperance is unlocked? If it isn't, please post proof of that.

0 0

xDragonuL

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 23-12-2019, 16:16:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

again i apologize , a guy from the guild told me that trick with the cache and it didnt work , i should mention that after i killed caria and defeated varedis it bugged out and it didnt show me that i killed him , so i used the dalarn heartstone and got back to the fell hammer normally, and i continued the last 2/3 quests after and then it happend the part with the cinematic , so my guess is that the last part after i launched the fell hamer to nikara it didnt count , and i dont know how to prove it man please tell me it's very painfully , can't you see in ur data base that i completed ? IGN character Elecktra-havoc dh , can't you ....how to say it....delete the lasts part and all my last misions in the campaign? like to reset it to before i launched the ship............I AM SO DESPERATE THAT I WILL GIVE YOU MY ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO ENTER AND CHECK EVERYTHING THAT IS POSSIBLE , and if it does matter, i am not lying, why whould i lie , i am just desperate , it;s like my whole taste of world of warcraft is now gone because of this and i dont joke, help me please

https://imgur.com/a/AdpGW6S

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

Post Posted: 23-12-2019, 18:41:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I believe that you completed it, I just think you're looking at the wrong apperance tab. I told you to look at the artifact forge and not in the apperance collections. The artifact forge is located at your class hall, in the lower part of it (downstairs).

This is where you should look for it:
https://imgur.com/a/hpvOtSM

If you can't find it here, please take a screenshot as proof.

0 0

xDragonuL

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 23-12-2019, 19:28:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's there!!!!!! omg thank you much , and i apologize again for the pressure , it wasnt even a bug , i feel like crap now , thank you very very very much , keep up the good work

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

Post Posted: 23-12-2019, 21:32:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You're welcome!
Glad we could work it out.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by zelox, 23 December 2019 19:32

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 19:21:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x