User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Warrior campaign bug] I have the artifact weapons but can't complete the scenario/quest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message457
doruidokaram

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-09-2022 16:37)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 14-09-2018, 01:43:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=40043&&name=the-hunter-of-heroes

Bug description: I was right in the middle of doing the scenario when i got disconnected, i log back in and complete the scenario but didn't notice that the quest disappeared from my quest log. i head to Odyn to complete the quest that disappeared to find it waiting for me at Odyn. by that time i have all the artifact weapons so i didn't think much of it and went on to complete it again but this time as i try to pick up the artifact weapons to complete the scenario and subsequently the quest i can't as i don't find anything when i click the object model of the blades i just stand there with pretty much nothing to do no cut scene that shows me holding the swords up, i can't abandon the quest either and obviously i can't destroy the artifact weapons.
i tried going away then try again but nothing, i also tried doing it on a different spec but still nothing.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/FFVNynk

EDIT : woke up this morning and logged in, was greeted with the tune that plays when you complete a quest and when i went to Odyn he had a different quest waiting for me, dunno if a GM fixed it or it just fixed itself but either way thanks and sorry for this pointless post.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 24 September 2018 17:35

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 20:38:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x