User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] draneor flying IN PTR bfa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message534
chaosdfreaks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-11-2023 12:11)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 11-12-2020, 09:14:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name:
Bug description: i can fly in draenor but i dont have draenor pathfinder ,but i have draenor explorer. dunno if its intented or not.
Proof:

0 0

spocro

[Field Photographer]

(since 15-09-2022 16:27)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 12-12-2020, 18:20:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

in 715 they gave pathfinders to everyone who explored draenor and something else, u dont have to do everything as pahtfinder requires since its impossible due to unscripted things

Don't let the left know what the right is doing
0 0

Emilia

[Creep]

(since 14-08-2021 09:07)

Post Posted: 12-12-2020, 18:45:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I experienced the same thing, to be honest.

I unlocked Draenor flying on the Horde side (by exploring Draenor and getting specific reputations to Exalted) but not on the Alliance side.

Meanwhile, on the PTR, I log onto my Alliance character and I can fly on Draenor as well.

However, the account-shared things were off on the PTR, so I personally think it won't be that big of an issue once BfA goes live.

0 0

chaosdfreaks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-11-2023 12:11)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 13-12-2020, 10:20:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well i know in 7.1.5 they gave it for explorer and something else the point is i dont have that something else. and side note i had explorer on legion server recenty and on ptr someohow it teleported to there.. same for recent achievment and mounts i log on ptr i see it also their ..

i dont have rep anyways or didnt do whatever that something else beside explorer they had.

0 0

simple-explanation

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-07-2023 14:09)

Post Posted: 13-12-2020, 11:50:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

chaosdfreaks wrote:
Well i know in 7.1.5 they gave it for explorer and something else the point is i dont have that something else. and side note i had explorer on legion server recenty and on ptr someohow it teleported to there.. same for recent achievment and mounts i log on ptr i see it also their ..

i dont have rep anyways or didnt do whatever that something else beside explorer they had.

That something else used to be the Tanaan Diplomat achievement. But in 7.3.5 it was impossible to get. Maybe they made it so it is no longer needed? And since Draenor was a long time agon, it would be a good quality of life improvement to have flying enabled by default in Draenor. Or maybe in BFA they made the Tanaan Diplomat achievement possible to get. As far as I know, you need garrison level 3 and shipyard to unlock Tanaan Jungle NPCs. In Legion, the majojrity of players were stuck with garrison level 1. In PTR I managed to get it to level 2.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 13-12-2020, 13:40:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The shop option that enables Flying in Legion has been upgraded to also include Draenor. (If you bought it on Legion -> you now have flying unlocked in both Legion and Draenor)

Draenor pathfinder will soon be achievable, we'll implement all the requirements.

Also, everyone now has access to these in PRE-BFA Maps:

- Instant taxi flight paths

- Auto-discovered flight paths

You'll find more about the Quality of Life changes / Server Features on the day of the release.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 13 December 2020 11:41

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 07-05-2024, 16:53:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x