User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] (important) Old PVE Instances

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message233
NicuEu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2021 13:43)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 26-05-2020, 03:46:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi guys.

I spent about an hour on checking most of the topics in this bug report section. I gathered some friend and try to do as many old pve content as we could. Unfortunetly, only 2-3 instances such naxx or icc are fully doneble, all the others are broken and we checked each e pension. It's True, The Main attention is focused on the curent expension and and i saw most of the old pve content ?n this section marked with pending, however, a few months passed and there's no change with all those instances. There are a tone of playere who are waiting for them, so keep this ?n mind, especially after they are done with the weekly duties in antorus and m+ many want to try something else.
So, i think it would be a great idea to pay more attention on fixing at least a part of them. 🙂

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 26-05-2020, 04:38:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Everyone from staff is aware of old PvE instances being like that. Some aren't scripted at all, some aren't doable and some are doable. We are all aware of this but as you can see, this isn't the main priority. No matter how much time has passed, certain things can't be rushed. So you can always check this part of the forum to check for instances or if you find something more, report it. Other than that, be patient and wait for the fixes.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 26 May 2020 02:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 30-04-2024, 05:31:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x