User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] my archaeology problems

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1069
rayan68

[Archdruid ]

(since 19-09-2019 09:55)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 07-05-2018, 11:51:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: archaeology profession
Bug description: hi i found some problem with archaeology and hope u can fix it soon.

1- toll dig sites are not giving fragments and are unknown for me and only gives archaeology skill up. only the troll dig site in uldum give fragments.

2.most annoying problem is the dig sites that are between 2 areas. u can survey in the first area and theodolite will appear but when u survey in other area u can survey but theodolite wont appear and i don't know if you can still find the fragments in the other area or not (i think not). my 2 eastern kingdoms dig site has this problem.

i need to make videos for this so i'll post them later.

3.If you survey at a dig site without exhausting it, then survey at a different dig site before returning to the first, the location of the next find at that first dig site will have been reset. but its not working here my last dig site was on an edge and i had to get creative and ask a priest for a Levitate (wowhead link)spell to be able to survey there.

i'll post other finding later :\

Last edited by rayan68 on 10-05-2018, 06:57:02; edited 2 times in total
1 0

Solus_Vael

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-06-2018 04:05)

Post Posted: 09-05-2018, 18:08:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I was having issues with the troll sites giving me the "Unkown" prompt too. I stopped doing Archaeology after two sites glitched and wont reset or change. The one that glitched the worst was in the Wetlands at the Dwarf site. It pointed me towards the water under the nearly destroyed dwarven bridge but every time I try to dig the relic that is supposed to spawn doesn't and the progress meter won't change.
0 0

rayan68

[Archdruid ]

(since 19-09-2019 09:55)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 10-05-2018, 06:08:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Solus_Vael wrote:
I was having issues with the troll sites giving me the "Unkown" prompt too. I stopped doing Archaeology after two sites glitched and wont reset or change. The one that glitched the worst was in the Wetlands at the Dwarf site. It pointed me towards the water under the nearly destroyed dwarven bridge but every time I try to dig the relic that is supposed to spawn doesn't and the progress meter won't change.

i had that problem and i brought a priest with me and he use the Levitate spell on me so that i can survey there.

0 0

Victoor

[Curious & Creative]

(since 16-02-2022 20:35)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 10-05-2018, 13:52:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please post this report here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/LIST-Professions-related-bugs-t456593.html

We have a separate section for Professions-related-bugs, it's easier for us to track things. Thanks!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Victoor, 10 May 2018 11:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 17-04-2024, 00:43:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x