User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] pet spells not working as intended

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message520
druidarion

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-10-2018 02:58)

Post Posted: 17-10-2018, 20:21:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: So there's alot of pet spells that doesn't work as they should, for example one of them is Cyclone, I have team that fully works on cyclone hiting aoe on their team but sadly Cyclone only hits main target and not pets in the back like it should, also one of my combos is Righteous Inspiration from murkalot that aslo doesn't work, it should give your next pet 100% dmg and speed but it goes away when they swap and only stay on Murkalot, so I can't do murkagedon combo. Next one is haunt from number or pets, one of them is unborn val'kyr, when you haunt the target you die and you don't come back to life after 4 turns when haunt is over. Does three are most important to me, and I know it's not priority to fix pet spells with new patch coming out but it would be nice to see that fixed, beacuse all my teams are screwed with this bugs. Thanks!
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/Fo7SgMT

0 0

joenikorn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-12-2018 11:46)

Post Posted: 27-10-2018, 15:05:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah I see the same things. Bummer because I like pet battling.
For Unborn Valkyr curse of doom is also a bit buggy, it just doesnt hit sometimes and does no damage when a pet swaps in or out.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 10 November 2018 02:18

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 11-06-2024, 04:48:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password