User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] warrior pvp talent

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message457
spocro

[Field Photographer]

(since 15-09-2022 16:27)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 05-04-2018, 12:16:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is pvp talent for warrior called Spell Reflection ( https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=23920 (wowhead link) ) which reflect next spell cast on me.

Well, i found out that this is bit bugged or its meant to be like that.

i tested with druid, he started to cast Solar Wrath and i popped reflect while he was casting, and ofc i reflected solar wrath.

BUT, when he casted solar wrath, and when that spell is on way to me, if i pop up reflect, it wont reflect.

It reflects spells only if you popup reflect while enemy is casting, it will not reflect spell that has been already casted, and fliying to you ( in air but didnt hit you yet )

Can u check this please?

0 0

Kinda

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2022 20:28)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 05-04-2018, 20:15:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
The presence of the buff (PvE or PvP) will dictate if a spell will be reflected based on the time of cast. This leads to three general situations, and we’ll use a basic Fireball spell for demonstration purposes (all direct cast spells in the game react in this manner), and assume no other factors.

You cast Fireball – Spell Reflection Buff is cast after you finish the cast, while Fireball is en route to the target.

Result: Fireball will not be reflected, and will hit the target.

Due to the mechanics of the game, what a spell will do is determined when it leaves your hands, not when you see it hit. Thus, because the spell reflection effect was not present when your spell finished casting, it will hit the target.

You cast Fireball – Spell Reflection buff is currently active on the target

Result: Fireball will be reflected, and you will suffer all of the effects instead of the target.

Self-explanatory, but it is worth mentioning that you can be critically hit by your own spells. Be careful!

You cast Fireball – Spell Reflection buff is currently active on the target, but the effect expires before the Fireball hits.

Result: Fireball will still be reflected.

http://www.buzzmmo.com/spell-reflection-work-2/
Conclusion : Spell reflection work as it should

0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 06-04-2018, 02:45:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It is supposed to work that way.

[EN] 7.2.5 Fury Artifact Guide &FAQ

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by hangryforwar, 06 April 2018 00:45

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 06:27:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x