User
Pass
2FA

[REZOLVAT] Complaint Xzoro

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> hidden stuff -> war7.freakz.ro -> Unban request/Complaints
Author Message649
zssszsssz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-03-2017 10:29)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 11-11-2016, 23:36:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Before 5/10 minutes, this admin slay and kick more then 5 players, because they "commit suicide" in the enemy base....
First of all, they are just killed by enemy/s - they do not commit suicide!!!
Second of all, on the little maps like fy_snow and fy_rio (we play this maps!) - this is (ultimate of race undead!) absolutely normal and just might happen in the all areas in/on the map/s!!!
For the big maps i am agree with that, but for the little maps - this is absolutely not serious!!!!!!!

Most important of all, Xzoro it is the only one who dares to punish players for this - which is absolutely unacceptable!!!!!!!!
As demonstrated by this topic* - there is no unanimity on this issue!!!!

I think (and i please!!!!!!!!) it's high time someone from the owners to make a statement for that problem - because it really is a problem!!!!
Due to such arbitrariness players leave the server - with all my respect, but this is the ugly truth............

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Discutii-war7.freakz.ro-t182520-1785.html

1 0

El_Nino

[war7.freakz.ro]

(since 19-12-2023 01:55)

Votes: 170

Post Posted: 11-11-2016, 23:49:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Let's wait to see what Xzoro have to say -

"Singur , intr-o lume de nebuni..."
1 0

XZoRO

[*Fr3akZ aSSaSsiN*]

(since 17-12-2018 21:31)

Votes: 28

Post Posted: 12-11-2016, 00:32:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It is not the first time i got a complain from you, so i will explain to you again !
First of all, i don't know what's your problem with me or with my decisions. I said clear and loudly that the next guy who is spamming base suiciding will be punished. They were only walking to the opponent base to suicide, because they had like 8/15 score or so.
Second, i don't care if i'm the only1 that dares to punish people because when they abusing 1 thing, or spamming it, i think the best way to stop them is by punishing them.
In another way of sight, i kicked 2 players that barely spammed base suiciding and slayed 3 players for like 3 times each for the same reason !
All players agree my decisions but u always come in front and say something better than any1 playing on this server . I do my job, and my main priority is to create and mantain a pleasant server to have fun, not to be killed 1 second after u revive . So, I think that I haven't done anything wrong by maintaining a calm background, because the players already said that this is not okay and lighting up the spirits.
U exagerate all your afirmations and i don't really care if 1 player left because of my decision and i overplease more than half of the server .
If u think u are smart enough, i'm waiting for further reclamations from you, because this1 is so ridiculous and i'm taking this as an offence to my rank and my work !
Thank you !

PS : By walking in the enemy base and w8-ing for the enemy to kill you, not shooting 1 *** single bullet, i consider it suiciding and nobody can argue with me on this fact !

1 0

DPRPICIU

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-12-2016 12:59)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 12-11-2016, 08:08:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nu stau sa scriu in Engleza,Cu chestia cu suicide in baza inamica sunt deacord,nu asa se joaca Cs facand frag cu suicide in baza,nu am sanctionat niciodata sa nu iasa scandal dar nu sunt deacordd ori stii sa joci cs ori nu..toata lumea joaca undead si daca vede ca nu te poate bate te alearga si se omoara langa tine ceva jalnic si penibil,practic daca tu vii in baza unde 2-3 sunt afk si 2-3 doar ce si-au dat respawn tu ii omori dar nu cinstit inteleg ca e ultimata rasei dar nu trebuie abuzat de ea asa. -

Don't drive faster than your guardian angel can fly!
0 0

superspeed96

[Assasin]

(since 14-03-2020 20:40)

Votes: 102

Post Posted: 12-11-2016, 08:21:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I strongly disagree, it is free game, you don't want to die from undead ultimate? just buy a necklace. There is no rule about this thing on server. Some players enjoy camping, others climbing on maps, others killing players with the ultimate, other players kill with blood mage and others play with periapt+mask(if they are noobs or not, it's ok, it's your opinion, but keep it to yourself). Do you think I like being killed by a camper who is on the texture.. say.. like de_nuke_rarea? How do I feel when I encounter a bloodmage+mask+periapt? not good, all my money is drained. But it's their choice how they want to play.

We have this issue on server because there is no specific rule about it. As we don't have specific rules about other things, like spam killing the enemy base, or throwing grenades on 35hp. THAT is the real problem. I suggested updating the rules, but no one cared. That's ok. We will see more issues like this one in the future.

4 0

vIEzure

[war7.freakz.ro]

(since 03-08-2018 15:42)

Votes: 1174

Post Posted: 12-11-2016, 08:27:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Xzoro,de când nu e voie cu suicide in baza?de când dam slay sau kick pt asta?

0 0

XZoRO

[*Fr3akZ aSSaSsiN*]

(since 17-12-2018 21:31)

Votes: 28

Post Posted: 12-11-2016, 11:55:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

De cand se face spam cu asta, nu se joaca cs. La un moment dat devine incredibil de plictisitor jocu si fara rost. Sunt unii playeri terminati care doar asta fac si strica jocu tuturor din echipa adversa. Chiar daca nu scrie in regulament, am considerat ca trebuie sa fac ceva in privinta asta deoarece unii playeri ieseau din motivul asta, nu din motivul specificat de zsszz asta sau cum dreq il cheama. Ar trebui sa se schimbe regulile de free 2 play deoarece sunt unele chestii enervate si deranjante din cauza carora ies playerii de pe server. Cum i-am spus si lui Nino, daca se constata ca decizia mea a fost una gresita, suport consecintele, nu ar fi asta o problema. Oricum am observat ca deja toata lumea are ceva cu mine, mai putin sau mai mult personal, fapt care imi da de gandit asupra unor chestii. Pe langa faptul ca zsssz asta are o problema personala cu mine, probabil de pe server pt ca il farmam in ultimu hal si statea spec atunci cand eram in echipa adversa, cauta acu in caru cu fan, pentru motive banale. De ce nu au depus plangere ceilalti playeri?(cei care au primit slay/kick). Iti spun eu de ce : Pentru ca ei o faceau intentionat, mergand pana in baza adversa doar ca sa fie omorati si sa mai ia inca 3-4 cu el, ca doar e undead. Din cate stiu eu, acest joc este pentru oameni care vor sa se distreze, sa se recreeze dupa o zi de munca, dar si pentru copiii care nu au ce face toata ziua, intra cu coduri si fac tam-tam pe server, crezandu-se foarte inteligenti. Eu am spus ce aveam de zis si ramane la latitudinea voastra, a conducerii, sa analizati si sa solutionati aceasta problema. Daca nu se vor schimba regulile, totul o sa fie exact la fel, o sa se joace undead pt a fi omorati in baza, daca o sa fiu sanctionat, la fel o sa stea treburile. Daca voi considerati ca eu m-am simtit deranjat de chestia asta, eu zic sa intrebam si restu playerilor care deja erau iritati deja de "playstyle"-ul acestor jucator profesionisti.
Have a good day !

0 0

El_Nino

[war7.freakz.ro]

(since 19-12-2023 01:55)

Votes: 170

Post Posted: 12-11-2016, 14:24:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There are some rules that we all must respect them. This time Xzoro will get just 1/2 warn. I hope there will be no troubles in the future.

"Singur , intr-o lume de nebuni..."
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by El_Nino, 12 November 2016 12:24

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> hidden stuff -> war7.freakz.ro -> Unban request/Complaints  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 17:35:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x