User
Pass
2FA

Race Change in BFA

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Author Message916
ThunderBolt

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-10-2021 07:29)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 30-11-2020, 16:03:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi Freakz,
Since we are all going to a completely new expansion (Battle for Azeroth) , I have a suggestion , May it be considered for some of us that have many restrictions

My suggestion is to do a favor and provide a possibility for us to change our race to another one (or to even a race of same faction or at least the new races that are going to be added) when we move to next expansion...
Maybe just on start of patch and only 1 time for each char or even through website vote point option or any other way

Cause as u know some of us don't even have access to International payment systems and none of them support us
Honestly we will never be able to change the race of our chars that made before in all expansions anyway; We cant even try new races - unless we delete everything and start again

sincerely
tnx freakz

0 0

hoodzgate

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-04-2022 19:02)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 30-11-2020, 16:33:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I do appreciate the suggestion and it will be looked at however right now their is no plan to offer a free race range. You are able to purchase a race change on the store however and we have been attempting to expand our current payment options, right now their are a number of different ways to do this.

New races that will be added will need to be unlocked just like the current allied races through the retail requirements and players will not be granted access to them until they have been unlocked.

Thank you for your post.

Cheerz,

Hoodz
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by hoodzgate, 30 November 2020 14:34

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 19:21:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x