User
Pass
2FA

Raid progression list on HP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Author Message237
Khyra

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-03-2021 13:31)

Post Posted: 23-02-2021, 20:56:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey,

i highly suggest some kind of overview about the raid progression for our server, on the HP, since lots and lots of players are raiders.

I know there is a Boss Timer list https://www.wow-freakz.com/boss_timers.php?raid=uldir&difficulty=15 but its not the same.

When i decide on which server i wanna raid i NEED a progression list like the one below f.e., so i can see at a glance how many guilds are raiding and how their progression is, so its easy to estimate the quality and amount of raiding people on that server. Comment to the list below: I guess the 2 column is useless since the information about the faction is already given by the colour of the guild names.

Pic: https://ibb.co/LvGfx6y

Im relatively new so perhaps there is one and i dont know about it then just delete the post -

Greetz Khyra

Last edited by Khyra on 23-02-2021, 20:57:53; edited 2 times in total
2 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(since 15-03-2024 17:55)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 24-02-2021, 19:51:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We could do something like that to make the guild progression easier to observe and also tweak the current timers to expand the details on each difficulty for that guild. Definitely something to brainstorm on.

Retired

1 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 17:15:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x