User
Pass
2FA

Random suggestions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1947
Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 22-06-2012, 03:52:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I wanted to suggest next things since long time ago, but i was always feeling lazy and couldn't make myself write them down. So, i'll try to get them now.

-=Possible Suggestions=-

-=Server Suggestions=-

Lower the rates to x5-10.
I know rates can be adjusted at account settings, but 99.9% of people here plays at x20 rates which makes server High rates.

Why do we need this? People level up fast, they don't have time to learn their class/spec and that leads to ninjas in PUG's and "nubs" in BG's. With low rates, they'll have hard time getting their characters to 85 and during leveling they'll learn many things about their class such as stats they need, rotation, explore the Azeroth, discover awesome quests, do low level instances etc.

Also, new people on the server often check the AH and after seeing high prices on items their first though is that this is some kind of fun realm and they most of the time run away.

-=Fixing more 85 dungeons=-

Thanks to DDoS rewards with CD resets twice a week, people are being busy doing raids etc. After these rewards ends, people will end up being bored after they get locks on their characters and scripting more 5 mans instances will give us a chance to do something fun while waiting for thursday so their instances reset.

-=Addon for Raid Finder=-

Ok, that would be an awesome thing to have. Addon in which we could disable Raid finder messages and get option to browse raids, join them, check players etc. And tbh people hate getting their chat spammed with RF messages during peak times.

-=Black Market=-

This is actually a rip-off of blizzards MoP feature named Black Market. This can be a Bot leaded Auction House which will offer players some random rare goods.
Since we have Xmog implemented, that Bot can offer us rare instance drops like Baron's sword, that red light sabre, lost instance loots like old Naxx items, Ulduar, ICC and BT gear etc.
Rare and lost mounts like Ivory raptor, Raven Lord, Ashes of w/e is the mount name, ZG tiger/raptor etc.
Person which bid the most will get it after 24 hours.

-=Allow Legendaries Xmog=-

Allow us to Xmog into legendaries. This might boost the server's income since a lot of people will donate for currently unavailable legendaries like Val'anyr, Ateish, Skillmourne, Warglaives, Thoridal etc.

-=Set Gold cap to 1m=-

It's like that on retail, and it should be like that in here as well, so this is more like bug than suggestion -

-=Website Suggestions=-

Optimize the Website. I don't want to offend or something, but it's design is not that much great.

Re-script voting page. It bugs A LOT! Sometimes i have to wait for half an hour just to get my 5 vote points since systems have shitload of bugs.

-=Forum Suggestions=-

Split the WoW forum apart other subforums so people can use it easily.

Make some forum contests which will award us with Vote Points etc. Since we have Xmog, we can have some Xmog contests, lottery etc.

-=Crazy Suggestions=-

-=XRealm RBG's and RDF's=-

I know this is crazy, but it might work. If we need new servers, check the price for it and make a website info with how many money have been donated and how much is left. This will be a hit, since people will start using RDF to level (if we get lower rates) and to have fun.

-=Voting Rewards=-

Ok, to boost Voting, this is a crazy idea. We can get like 1 extra point for every 100 vote points we acquired and we can use them to get discount while donating, or buy voting boost which will give us even more vote points by voting or what the hack, we can even get 1 donation point for every 100 vote points.

I had more suggestions in my head, but since it's 4am atm my brain is not working well so i guess i'll add them tomorrow.

Tell me what do you guys think about them? -

PS: Sorry for my english. It's not my first language so there are some grammatical errors but i gave my best to lower their number to minimum -

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/

Last edited by Architech on 22-06-2012, 08:04:55; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Maxipad

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-03-2013 12:06)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 22-06-2012, 07:46:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
I wanted to suggest next things since long time ago, but i was always feeling lazy and couldn't make myself write them down. So, i'll try to get them now.

-=Possible Suggestions=-

-=Server Suggestions=-

I know rates can be adjusted at account settings, but 99.9% of people here plays at those rates.

Source of this information please? I dont know anyone who plays on those rates.

Why do we need this? People level up fast, they don't have time to learn their class/spec and that leads to ninjas in PUG's and "nubs" in BG's. With low rates, they'll have hard time getting their characters to 85 and during leveling they'll learn many things about their class such as stats they need, rotation, explore the Azeroth, discover awesome quests, do low level instances etc.

Why would you care? The noobs wont learn anything by leveling. They are noobs for a reason

Also, new people on the server often check the AH and after seeing high prices on items their first though is that this is some kind of fun realm and they most of the time run away.

Source? Or is it just one of your random mumbling like most of your "99.99%" statements taken out of air?

Thanks to DDoS rewards with CD resets twice a week, people are being busy doing raids etc. After these rewards ends, people will end up being bored after they get locks on their characters and scripting more 5 mans instances will give us a chance to do something fun while waiting for thursday so their instances reset.

Why to waste time fixing something like that when you could spend the same time fixing raid content?

Allow us to Xmog into legendaries. This might boost the server's income since a lot of people will donate for currently unavailable legendaries like Val'anyr, Ateish, Skillmourne, Warglaives, Thoridal etc.

You really want to see every single fury warrior running around with Azzinoth or double shadowmourne?
]

0 0

Snoppy

[Inside the fire]

(since 24-10-2022 03:25)

Votes: 173

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 22-06-2012, 07:51:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:

they dont have to do this.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3196342583
Kaivax wrote:
• Legendary items cannot be transmogrified.

,,Angel Among demons"

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 22-06-2012, 07:58:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Source of this information please? I dont know anyone who plays on those rates.

I made a typo, fixed now.

Why would you care? The noobs wont learn anything by leveling. They are noobs for a reason

If they are nubs, does that mean they don't deserve a chance to learn?

Source? Or is it just one of your random mumbling like most of your "99.99%" statements taken out of air?

Ok, you joined new server and you see someone selling items for 200k+ on Global/AH and what do you think? "How da hell em i supposed to get all that money? *** this shit, i'm outta here." Or "200k? This must be some fun server..."

Why to waste time fixing something like that when you could spend the same time fixing raid content?

So, you locked all your characters in 3 days, and what are you going to do in next 4? Running around SW?

You really want to see every single fury warrior running around with Azzinoth or double shadowmourne?

If that would help the server then why not? It won't make any damage to the server it can only be good.

Snoppy wrote:
Quote:

they dont have to do this.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3196342583
Kaivax wrote:
 Legendary items cannot be transmogrified.

They don't have to, but it might help the serve get some money which could get us new features or more advertising.

0 0

Maxipad

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-03-2013 12:06)

Post Posted: 22-06-2012, 10:34:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="Architech"]

I made a typo, fixed now.

Lowering rates now would be unfair to new players, but i understand your point.

If they are nubs, does that mean they don't deserve a chance to learn?

Leveling =/= learning. Also, why we want to force them to learn, it has to be the player and his/hers initiative. Having noobs and bad players is a natural thing. Let everyone play at their own level of skill.

Ok, you joined new server and you see someone selling items for 200k+ on Global/AH and what do you think? "How da hell em i supposed to get all that money? *** this shit, i'm outta here." Or "200k? This must be some fun server..."

On retail, epics go as high as 20k. Here 200k. 10x inflation considerg gold here is worth nothing is fine. 20k = 15$, depending on the server you´re playing in. So, really good BoE costs you 15$ in retail. Would you buy an BoE item in freakz for 15$? Everyone playing in private server with high rates before knows its inflated. And how in the world do you think it would be even possible to get it "better". Guilds have tens of millions of gold in their bank.

So, you locked all your characters in 3 days, and what are you going to do in next 4? Running around SW?

There is plenty to do in wow, i dont think 1 dungeon would give so much difference. For me, it would be a waste of time

0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 22-06-2012, 10:41:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mm

only agree with:

-legendaries transmorphs
-gold cap increased
-vote wepage

about the others:

-rates? they are ok at the moment , all the other servers i have played on have tried to get to x1-x3 .. and they had to go back to x10-x20 when they lost population. remembers this IS NOT retail , this is a private server and increased rates is one of the reasons why people play in private servers (anyone could play retail if they wanted $15 a month is nothing)

about the gold? well things are really expensive.. hen again when you sell anything/craft you can charge a lot for it . one of my 7 chars is a iscribe.. from selling about 8 trinkets cards i made enought gold to reach the gold cap like 3 times.. i distributed the gold and i havent had any lack of gold since then..rhis was before the DoSS attack..more than 2 months ago..

IOW: if they got no gold is because they are frea**ing lazy

-lvl 85 dungeons: would be nice.. if we were NOT in broken patch 4.0.6.. i think the number 1 top priority should be to mobve to 4.2+ (since atleast 4 servers i know of are alredy working on it.. , we really SONT want to lag behind)

-raid finder addon? better fix the RDG tool , also posting all the raid commands somewhere . or creating a separate channel for the raid info stuff (this is the first server i have played ion w/o a working LFG channel..lol)

-black market: could work.. but if gold is used as currency then the gold cap HAS to be increased , seriously is so easy to get 214k gold in the server than i dunno what to do with gold, is pretty much worthless.

-forums are pretty easy to find , dunno whats the issue

-Xrealm BGS and RDF ... dunno if it can even be implemented

voting reward: could work ..but the 100 to 1 ratio makes it useless .. make it 10 to 1 and people would be interested, other than that maybe reward the accounts that gain the most vote points per month with a item reward? like noncombat pets/mount

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(since 13-08-2024 09:04)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 22-06-2012, 11:57:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:

-=Possible Suggestions=-

-=Server Suggestions=-

I know rates can be adjusted at account settings, but 99.9% of people here plays at x20 rates which makes server High rates.

We do not see any benefit from doing this at the moment, we will stay as this for now.

We have BRC semi-scripted by Niotex, however Shocker has to check everything before going applying the fix and it is not a priority atm, we prefer rated bg and new raid boss instead of dungeons

-=Addon for Raid Finder=-

Ok, that would be an awesome thing to have. Addon in which we could disable Raid finder messages and get option to browse raids, join them, check players etc. And tbh people hate getting their chat spammed with RF messages during peak times.

This does not depend on this, you could do this aswell

-=Black Market=-

This is actually a rip-off of blizzards MoP feature named Black Market. This can be a Bot leaded Auction House which will offer players some random rare goods.
Since we have Xmog implemented, that Bot can offer us rare instance drops like Baron's sword, that red light sabre, lost instance loots like old Naxx items, Ulduar, ICC and BT gear etc.
Rare and lost mounts like Ivory raptor, Raven Lord, Ashes of w/e is the mount name, ZG tiger/raptor etc.
Person which bid the most will get it after 24 hours.

We will think about this, cool idea

No.

-=Set Gold cap to 1m=-

It's like that on retail, and it should be like that in here as well, so this is more like bug than suggestion -

We already see WTS BWD Trash item 214k gold.
Do you want to see WTS BWD Trash item 1M gold?

-=Website Suggestions=-

Optimize the Website. I don't want to offend or something, but it's design is not that much great.

Re-script voting page. It bugs A LOT! Sometimes i have to wait for half an hour just to get my 5 vote points since systems have shitload of bugs.

We are in process for designing a new site

-=Forum Suggestions=-

Split the WoW forum apart other subforums so people can use it easily. What?

Make some forum contests which will award us with Vote Points etc. Since we have Xmog, we can have some Xmog contests, lottery etc.

-=Crazy Suggestions=-

-=XRealm RBG's and RDF's=-

I know this is crazy, but it might work. If we need new servers, check the price for it and make a website info with how many money have been donated and how much is left. This will be a hit, since people will start using RDF to level (if we get lower rates) and to have fun.

-=Voting Rewards=-

Ok, to boost Voting, this is a crazy idea. We can get like 1 extra point for every 100 vote points we acquired and we can use them to get discount while donating, or buy voting boost which will give us even more vote points by voting or what the hack, we can even get 1 donation point for every 100 vote points.

I had more suggestions in my head, but since it's 4am atm my brain is not working well so i guess i'll add them tomorrow.

Tell me what do you guys think about them? -

PS: Sorry for my english. It's not my first language so there are some grammatical errors but i gave my best to lower their number to minimum -

0 0

Nevinafreaklol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2016 21:18)

Votes: 16

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 24-06-2012, 17:52:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Some ideas are good.
0 0

mistermano

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-07-2012 01:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 30-06-2012, 04:40:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I personally liked the Black Market and cross-realm rated BG/random dungeon finder.

While an increased gold cap might be good at first, Zohlomg is correct: people will start spamming stuff for sale close to the new cap.
The "best" way to deal with it is to create a bank guild on a bank char and deposit all extra gold there.

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 30-06-2012, 05:09:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mistermano wrote:
I personally liked the Black Market and cross-realm rated BG/random dungeon finder.

While an increased gold cap might be good at first, Zohlomg is correct: people will start spamming stuff for sale close to the new cap.
The "best" way to deal with it is to create a bank guild on a bank char and deposit all extra gold there.

That's why i suggested lowering rates to 5-10 and making realms more retail like -

0 0

BaditaAlex

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-07-2013 21:35)

Post Posted: 03-07-2012, 09:18:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I like most of them,great mate.

0 0

shockandroll

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-09-2012 13:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 05-07-2012, 02:00:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i like the black market idea and the cross server interaction but the others arent exactly great, yes increasing the gold cap would increase our epeens but as zohl said the prices will just increase with the gold cap, and with the rates being increased as they are it makes up for the inflation if you are at your gold cap as i am on 5 chars get a bank guild and deposit it in your bank its much more convenient that farming another 700k gold for the same item.

Rendition lvl 85 nab fury warrior
Horror lvl 85 super nab blood dk
loosecannon lvl 85 pve mm hunter
whysocereal lvl 85 facerolling retardin
0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 05-07-2012, 09:42:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

shockandroll wrote:
i like the black market idea and the cross server interaction but the others arent exactly great, yes increasing the gold cap would increase our epeens but as zohl said the prices will just increase with the gold cap, and with the rates being increased as they are it makes up for the inflation if you are at your gold cap as i am on 5 chars get a bank guild and deposit it in your bank its much more convenient that farming another 700k gold for the same item.

Quote:

And problem would be gone -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-09-2024, 23:46:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x