User
Pass
2FA

Rank Ups

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message484
Necroionutwiz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2023 10:03)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 10-12-2013, 01:42:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rank ups will be decided by Gm or 2nd GM

In guild we will have only 1 Main char-to do heroic raids and if you want to come replace someone with an alt for heroic requirements are 395+ and depending on class and what role will be in the raid

When you enter the guild you will have a:

Trial - New in guild and waiting for gm to review his/her performance will be decided on first 25n bh/fl/ds

Member - Is the rank where you have been accepted as a guild member and can go all raids

Veteran -On guild performeance and ability to help other guild members and be an example for others also decided by GM or 2nd GM

Raid Lider - For players who want to lead raids and have the responsability to take on any challenge without hesitation and coordonate raids and tell people what they have to do (On raidcall)

Class Leader - For members have exceptional dps/heal/tanking abilities and are up for the chalange of training other players and maximize they're performance.

Officer - For people who have very good reputation with guild and have all the quilities listed above and want to make an example for the guild decided by Guild Master

2nd GM - Same as officer only the second gm makes dicipline in guild and takes drastic descisions without hesitation.

Guild Master - If i ever decide to quit wow i will announce it first.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!!

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 08:59:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x