User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment - MOP - 5.4.8
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message24944
mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-02-2017 15:04)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 02-10-2015, 08:33:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freakouttank - Accepted

0 0

fluxray31

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-12-2016 12:22)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 29-10-2015, 14:42:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Character name : Osisplus
- Class : Monk
- Main spec / Off spec : Brewmaster main spec / WW off spec
- Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Osisplus
- Raid UI screenshot :
- Your alts : Osisminus MW monk Blitzray Enha/resto shaman
- Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : When i play WW my rotation is first i use rising sun kick to get the debuff on my target so i do 20% more damage and then tiger palm to get the 30% armor penetration buff then i use blackout kick to dot the target because i have the glyph and i keep those three debuffs and buffs applied all the time untill i get 10stacks of tigereye brew which i'll use along with another rising sun kick and then trinkets and xuen and then fist of fury. And then repeat
as tank i first use Keg smash to get 2 chi so i can instantly use Guard and to drench my target in Dizzy Haze so my Breath of FIre will do more damage, I also keep my tiger palm armor 39% penetration buff up and i'll use Blackout kick to keep my Shuffle buff up which increases my parry chance by 20% and my stagger amount by an additional 20%
- Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Im watching videos on youtube and i also check wowhead wow wiki and such or i ask my group.
- Tell us about your last guild. Why you choose us over them? :- It was a casual leveling guild that wanted to raid but didnt do anything.
- Previous raiding experience? :- I did alot of raiding in Cata, 8/8 ds normal and 4/8 heroic. I was in Riders on the Storm but i was away for about a year so im not in that guild anymore. But i havent done any raids in mop

0 0

mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-10-2015, 11:58:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Osisplus - Accepted

0 0

get500

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-07-2017 06:07)

Post Posted: 30-10-2015, 12:02:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Character name : Locklord
- Class : Warlock
- Main spec / Off spec : Destruction
- Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/locklord
- Raid UI screenshot : no ui just DBM GTFO recount and Weakauras
- Your alts : alliance Nara Shaman - Nah Monk - Palden Warrior
- Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : first i use curse of the elements and then cast immolate then 2x conflagrate 4-5 incinerate and cast darksoul with trinkets end with 2x chaos bolt if target reach 20% i will use shadowburn
- Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? yes fatboss guide youtube
- Tell us about your last guild.Why you choose us over them? :- Demysteriis Dom Sathanas cuz they dont pve or pvp
- Previous raiding experience? :- LK and Cata

0 0

mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-11-2015, 07:19:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Locklord - Accepted

0 0

moescit123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-11-2015 10:32)

Post Posted: 02-11-2015, 09:32:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Character name : Yatkha
- Class : Hunter
- Main spec / Off spec : Marksmanship / Survival
- Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/yatkha
- Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/MqUEEUl
- Your alts : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/ozaar
- Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Hit>>Exp>>Haste>>Crit
- Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? : I watch Fatboss and know scripts well.
- Tell us about your last guild.Why you choose us over them? :- I was in this guild a few week ago and one day we did mv10n guild run.i just got some internet issue and disconnect for a while.And then I was kicked from guild by someone.I know that was just an misunderstanding.Now i would like to join again coz this guild is a very friendly and helpful.
- Previous raiding experience? :- I have mv10n 6/6,toes 10n 4/4,sha,galleon and now looking for hof and some heoric achiv.

0 0

hpesen35

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-11-2016 10:07)

Votes: 2

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 02-11-2015, 10:08:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Yatka fix ur gems and etc. Then whisper any officer for an invite
0 0

GoRo2010

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-11-2022 08:40)
Votes: 4

Post Posted: 05-11-2015, 10:32:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Character name : XLussypicker
- Class : Goblin Shaman
- Main spec / Off spec : Restro / DPS
- Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/xlussypicker
- Raid UI screenshot : N/A
- Your alts : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/deathpit
- Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Healing Rain to be kept up at all times with Riptide on as many raid members as possible, burst heal with ascendance and heal totem. Use spirit link when taking massive AOE damage
- Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?

Yes, youtube. Fatboss

- Tell us about your last guild.Why you choose us over them? :- Haven't been in a guild already with this char
- Previous raiding experience? :- On my alt, Deathpit, I got MV complete, Toes Complete, HOF 2 bosses I can link achievements if required.

0 0

mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-11-2015, 12:23:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

XLussypicker - Accepted

0 0

Albus_Darwiche

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2016 12:00)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 07-11-2015, 18:23:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Character name : Wolfknight
- Class : Blood Elf - Death Knight
- Main spec / Off spec : Frost / Blood
- Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/wolfknight (+ items upgraded 2/2 )
- Raid UI screenshot : N/A
- Your alts : Got some 85 since cata but focusing on DK
- Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : I am 2h , so i keep diseases on for dmg and 25% bonus dmg on Obliterate and use Obliterate when killing machine to gain the crit then use Frost Strike whenever i get enough rune power .And i use Howling Blast when its Rime ... And i use pillar of frost and trinkets whenever available . And on 35% HP of target i spam Soul Reaper whenever available .........
- Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Yes , journal and guides and team mates .
- Tell us about your last guild.Why you choose us over them? My old guild hadnt the capacity to do raids ...
- Previous raiding experience? Wotlk mostly on my old server - here : 4/6 msv - sha - galleon .

0 0

mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-11-2015, 08:27:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wolfknight - Accepted

0 0

dodoto

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-09-2017 12:03)

Post Posted: 19-11-2015, 16:34:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Character name : Blodygreen
- Class : war
- Main spec / Off spec : arms - MS haven't decided on a OS
- Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/blodygreen
- Raid UI screenshot : i use the standard UI with some encounter warning addons
- Your alts : this is my only horde char on alliance iv got Sylvia, Purpleeyez and Drunkindwarf
- Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Opening with colossus after that i use mortal strike and slam, when CS is on cooldown i generate rage with MS and 2 overpowers waiting for the next time i can CS below 20% i use execute only if i can do at least 5 free overpowers
- Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? if i havent seen a boss i look up a video from fatboss guides on youtube
- Tell us about your last guild.Why you choose us over them? :- Since i mainly played ally i want to see how it is on the horde side and i know you are a large guild because iv been in a few of you'r raids on my ally toons
- Previous raiding experience? :- mv 10n 6/6 toes 10n 4/4 hof 10n 4/4 mv 10hc 3/6

0 0

killzone21

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-11-2015 00:39)

Post Posted: 19-11-2015, 20:44:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Character name :- THRILLSS
- Class :- PALADIN
- Main spec / Off spec :- PROT/RET
- Link to your Armory profile :- https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/thrillss
- Raid UI screenshot :- dont currently have one and im having an issue taking screenshots of game but if needed i can try to provide one with some assistance.
- Your alts :- CHILZ/KILS/HEELS/CHILZZ/FUURYR
- Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance :- Tank- depending on how many enemies I'll use seal of truth for a couple and switch between them to keep censure stacked if theres a good bit ill use seal of rightousness to get aggro on all of them, crusaders strike, judgement,cons(IF BOSS IS ABOUT TO SUMMON ADDS ILL SAVE IT FOR A SECOND OR TWO TILL THEY COME TO PULL AGGRO ON MASS EASIER THEN DO HOLY WRATH AND AVENGERS SHIELD FOR GOOD MEASURE),avengers shield,holy wrath, shield of the rightous then repeat in a somewhat organized random order to keep holy power up to get the buff from sotr.
- Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? :- I dont normally research the bosses Ill rely on veteran members and party/raid/guild members who have gone through it already to explain the processes and progressiveness of the bosses states. if nobody knows then i will research through youtube to prevent a wipe but i dont usually do raids without someone who knows whats going on.
- Tell us about your last guild.Why you choose us over them? :- Dirt Nap :- Im currently in the guild still for the use of the guild perks till i can join another but the reason im leaving is because nobody in the guild has been on in months or even years. I have nothing but good things to say about them though when i hit lvl cap in cata the gms would provide vicious gear provided we supplied a few of the mats like volatiles and
- Previous raiding experience? :- Molten core/battle for mount hyjal/sunwell plateu/BLACK TEMPLE. I dont think ive done any cata raids but i could be wrong nothing recently and definitely not any panda raids.

0 0

mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 23-11-2015, 09:13:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Blodygreen - Accepted
THRILLSS - Accepted
(you have no experience of Mop So u will be on Trial Upto certain period)

0 0

Jedite

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-12-2015 23:12)

Post Posted: 24-11-2015, 04:25:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Character name : Jedite.
- Class : Hunter.
- Main spec / Off spec : BM / MM
- Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/jedite
- Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/E49HvCB
- Your alts : Alts only for profession.
- Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Start with "Kill Comand" and "Serpent Sting". To spend Focus "Kill Comand", "Glaive Toss" and "A murder of Crow" on cooldown. To dump excess focus "Arcane Shot". To regenerate Focus "Cobra shot" (and mantain "Serpent Sting"). Activate "Bestial Wrath" + "Dire Beast" on CD. Use activable skills haste buff in a progresive wave "Rapid Fire", "Berseking" and "Haste Trinket", and repeat on CD. Use "Stampede" in inicial brust damage. At 20% HP use "Kill Shot" on CD. To make AoE damage use "Multi Shot" instead of "Kill Comand".
- Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Yes. Icy-Veins and Youtube.
- Tell us about your last guild. Why you choose us over them? I have my own guild with some friends. I did many raids finder with random people and now I want an experienced guild to make heroic raids.
- Previous raiding experience? : MV 6/6. MV hc 3/6. ToES 4/4. HoF 1/4.

I'm 28 years old man from Spain. I can use TS/RC, I have head set with microphone. My speaking english is normal to low and good listening understanding.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next    

The time now is 15-05-2024, 23:39:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x