User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment - MOP - 5.4.8
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message24826
mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-02-2017 15:04)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 01-05-2015, 13:16:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Requirements :-

- We are a PvE guild and we want you to respect and be polite with everyone in guild.

- Extensive knowledge of your class , Raid mechanics and of-course your skills.

- Teamspeak3 Compulsory. For Verbal communication During Raid encounters.

- Try to gain all essential gears available for raid through professions, reputations, etc and make them prepare for raid with gems and enchants which are presently available.

- A good attitude and 100% raid focus expected from you.

- Raid timings are flexible and we raid for fun.

Application Form:-

- Character name :
- Class :
- Main spec / Off spec :
- Link to your Armory profile :
- Raid UI screenshot :
- Your alts :
- Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance :
- Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
- Tell us about your last guild.Why you choose us over them? :-
- Previous raiding experience? :-
- Brief yourself (Something about you) :-

! INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED. SO FOLLOW AS DIRECTED.Do not make new post, use Reply post below this Topic.

Last edited by mitul91 on 12-12-2015, 15:52:07; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Ascannia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-06-2015 19:17)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 05-05-2015, 11:19:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Character name : Dethran
- Class : Death Knight
- Main spec / Off spec : Frost/Blood (primarily used Blood for leveling, will be tank once I gear up)
- Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/dethran
- Raid UI screenshot : Non-existant at the moment. Still binding up interface and searching for good addons.
- Your alts : Ascannia, https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/ascannia
- Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Depending on play style, either DW as frost or 2h (2h is one i prefer) keeping diseases up, so obliterate will have 25% more dmg, waiting for killing machine proc so obliterate will hit as crit (or frost strike if it's DW), when rime pops up, howl them to blast and so forth.
- Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Wow wiki, wowhead, youtube, and I ask my team mates what to do.
- Tell us about your last guild.Why you choose us over them? :- It was simple causal guild for leveling. No intent on staying there forever.
- Previous raiding experience? :- In MoP, none so far.

0 0

mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-05-2015, 11:28:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dethran- Accepted

0 0

topallero

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-05-2015 19:22)

Post Posted: 05-05-2015, 16:47:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Character name : Kritiasfi
- Class : Warrior
- Main spec / Off spec : DPS/tank(tank gear is still form 4.3.4)
- Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/kritiasfi
- Raid UI screenshot : Non-existant at the moment.
- Your alts : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/flexer
- Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : I use basic damage spells start whit colossus smash folllowed by Mortal Strike-->Over Power--Slam and heroic srtike when i have 65+ rage.I use Rallying Cry and Vigilance when some1 is about to die and shield wall when boss make aoe damage to protect myself.For aoe damage i use bladestorm,cleave and whirlwind.I use Burst macros when we have to burst the boss -
- Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? yea i research them often when i dont know any tactic. Mostly i watch fatboss guide in youtube also i use DBM
- Tell us about your last guild.Why you choose us over them? :-I leave cuz they don;t know tactics....they cant complete one raid without 100 wipes.I choose you cuz i believe WotA will be one of the best guild in this server.
- Previous raiding experience? :- I play here from 4.0.6 only PVE i have completed all raids and dungeons

0 0

Bognub

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-02-2017 20:28)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 05-05-2015, 16:58:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Character name : Usman
- Class : Rogue
- Main spec / Off spec : Combat/Assassination
- Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/usman
- Raid UI screenshot : Will provide as soon as I'll get into a raid.
- Your alts : Bognub,Bloodhorn
- Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Depends on the fight. I keep Slice and Dice always on,if there's any AoE Blade Flurry activated and Crimson Tempest from time to time.My main skills are Revealing Strike and Sinister strike,and for burst I'll either use Killing Spree or Adrenaline Rush+Shadow Blades.
- Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
Well, mostly I search for the boss fights on youtube,wow wiki or wowhead and I ask other people what to do.
- Tell us about your last guild.Why you choose us over them? :- The last guild I've been in is Reckless, which is dead now ,but I still want to raid.
- Previous raiding experience? :- None in MoP so far.

0 0

Rdtym

[Sproof]

(since 27-06-2022 06:00)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 05-05-2015, 17:43:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Character name : Rdtym
- Class : Paladin
- Main spec / Off spec : Retribution/Protection
- Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/rdtym
- Raid UI screenshot :
- Your alts : Wroon(night elf,pvp feral druid, 600 skinning https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/wroon )
Jukke( orc, lv 85 deathknight)
Buffs:Blessing Of Might and Seal Of Truth
Rotation: Crusader Strike,Judgment and Exorcism until 3 Holy Power;Always keep Inquisition active; if Inquisition is active then i spend Holy Power on:Templar's Verdict
Execution Sentence used everytime is available
When Divine Purpose(I can use any Holy Power based spell for free) procs,i have Inquisition active and i have 3 Holy Power i activate Avenging Wrath and anything that can boost my damage such as trinkets

- Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?-Yes,i do.I like to read the dungeon journal first then go watch on youtube or ask a guild mate and of course i have the addon Deadly Boss Mods
- Tell us about your last guild.Why you choose us over them? :- My last guild was Blacklisted,a pve-pvp guild back in summer of 2013 when i joined.I will leave this guild because it is inactive since last year.
- Previous raiding experience? :- a lot of L.f.r back in Cataclysm,especially Baradin Hold.In the guild we were at Dragon Soul 10N,Baradin Hold 10N and 25N, Firelands 10N and 25N
Ilevel 446,for the moment my primary stat is Mastery
My professions are: 600 mining and 250 blacksmithing(i plan to max blacksmithing too)
I am a 15 years old romanian player,i play wow for fun since 2011 and i know enlish very well,i chose your guild over the romanian ones because i don't like the majority of romanian players.I am available especially in weekends,when i can spend all day on wow.

0 0

mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-05-2015, 20:23:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kritiasfi - Accepted
Usman - Accepted
Rdtym- Accepted

0 0

SASEONER

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-05-2015 09:04)

Post Posted: 06-05-2015, 11:04:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Character name : Wesles
- Class : warrior
- Main spec / Off spec : Tank/ Dps warrior arms
- Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/wesles
- Raid UI screenshot : Making now a new ui due to the expnsion just came out and i am trying diferent addons but usually i have dbm recount and Omen threath
- Your alts : Non alts now
- Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : On the prot spec i try to have 100% time shield block up and while it is on cd i
use shield barrier with 60+ rage. On th the arms spec i get colosus smash on the target as long time as posible and while the colosus smash is up use slam instead of overpower and must have mortal strike on cd always due it its the rage generator. On the nuke face try to line up all trinkets and cd.
- Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Yes i do, usually i get guides from youtube the wowchakra chanel, preaty good one.
- Tell us about your last guild.Why you choose us over them? :- Actually my current guild is practically dead, no ppl online no raids.. etc
- Previous raiding experience? :- I was raiding on other mop server while MsV HoF ToES AND ToT as main priest healer and dps and on the oficial server during last half of TBC with a tank druid as off tank. And from TWotlk to now i rremember all raid with all its mecanics.

0 0

mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-05-2015, 16:25:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wesles - Accepted

0 0

Calamia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-05-2015 07:21)

Post Posted: 09-05-2015, 08:18:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Character name : Calamia

- Class : Warlock

- Main spec / Off spec : Destruction(main)

- Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/calamia

- Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/6vE86S8; addons:recount

- Your alts : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/lissandra

Immolate always up on the target, main filler spell is Incinerate, Conflagrate when available for the 30% haste on Incinerate;
Considering the damage benefit from crit rating, firstly I stack the embers so that once I use Dark Soul(30%crit) I get the maximum benefit from spamming Chaos Bolts(each one with 30% more damage), additionaly, an occasional filler can also be Fel Flame. Other than that, keep the 5% damage curse, or if it's a matter of AoE, then Fire and Brimstone(turns main spells into AoE at the cost of embers) does the trick.

Yes, I used to prefer WoWwiki/WoWhead, but once Cata hit and the dungeon journal, I've been using the in-game dungeon journal info for the bosses' abilities

- Tell us about your last guild.Why you choose us over them? :- I'm looking forward to well-organised guild raiding, rather than a dead 25 guild, I've been in previous ones and I've noticed people joining just so they can level with perks and then leave.

- Previous raiding experience? :- I've had experience on previous expansions Wotlk/Cata, but most notably, on a different server, I've been through the majority of MoP content successfully (All the bosses(scripted) downed: MSV(4/6) HoF(6/6) ToeS(4/4) ToT(4/12) Soo(0))
I am very well familiar with the tactics, although you might be wondering why I'd not just continue there, well, the devs haven't been up to par with updating, and wound up leaving the game-changing bugs where they are, so I decided to give freakz another chance, considering their scripting in the past. (If you require proof I can provide achievements, I haven't disclosed any specific info because of "advertising" other servers, I can log the chars there)

0 0

mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-05-2015, 17:00:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Calamia - Accepted

0 0

alien2091

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-03-2018 11:45)

Post Posted: 09-05-2015, 21:27:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Naruhina
- Class : War
- Main spec / Off spec : Fury
- Link to your Armory profile : N//A
- Raid UI screenshot : N/A
- Your alts : N/A
- Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : N/A
- Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? : wowhead.
- Tell us about your last guild.Why you choose us over them? :- N/A
- Previous raiding experience? :-

Son of Odin, Warrior for Valhalla
0 0

mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-05-2015, 21:35:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Naruhina - Rejected (incomplete info)

0 0

Ronove

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-03-2017 19:27)

Post Posted: 11-05-2015, 18:38:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

-

Last edited by Ronove on 11-10-2015, 04:05:49; edited 1 time in total
0 0

mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-05-2015, 07:40:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nysgaroth - Accepted

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next    

The time now is 29-04-2024, 13:28:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x