User
Pass
2FA

---- Recruitment ----
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message5396
Juzz

[Fuzzy Juzzy Wuzzy]

(since 28-10-2015 05:55)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 14-05-2012, 05:31:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We are the Forsaken Knights

ForsaKen Knights is one of the premier World of Warcraft guilds and Gaming Communities. ForsaKen Knights was founded by Juzz, Warriornes, and Luciarilee. The ForsaKen Knights are a completely unqiue endgame raiding PVE guild with many PVP experiences for those who are more into PVP then PVE. Currently, ForsaKen Knights accepts all levels and classes. We have no requirements to join, because we believe that our members should enjoy the full benefits of being in a guild regardless of their achievements in-game. We do everything that most guilds normally do, just packed into one guild.

While we have a main focus around our members and maintaining order within the guild, and enhancing your WoW experience by providing a guild website for up to date information, and a private forums for which our members can discuss important issues within the guild or just discuss random stuff. We are also skilled and experienced in Raiding and PVP and more importantly just having fun playing WoW.

ForsaKen Knights will diligently pursue the goal to have a guild that values players of all sorts. If you enjoy focusing on professions, PvP, PvE, and attending fun events, you'd find a home in our guild and you will have plenty of opportunities to be a part of these in our guild. And of course, if you enjoy all aspects of WoW...then ForsaKen Knights is the guild for you!

We are "casual, but serious". What does this mean? It means we are a laid back group of gamers who enjoy adventuring together, love chatting it up in Guild chat. We respect each other and others around us, but take our playtime seriously. We don't have time for drama and we value the image our guild portrays in the eyes of others. We want to be known as the guild to go to when you want to explore all aspects of the game and be around people who respect and support you.

The ForsaKen Knights leaders will run the guild with Loyalty, Integrity, and Honor. These three virtues are present in all of our members. With 2 week inactivity sweeps, we ensure that our clan is free from any inactive or idle members.

Should you need to ask anything please contact Juzzys, Bigh, Shades, Pizdindim, dariuis or Smexykai through PM in-game.

What is expected from our members:

-Knowledge of game mechanics

-Knowledge of the class you are playing

-CATACLYSM boss tactics

-Proper usage of talents/sockets/enchants that benefits your class the most

-Players are obligated to help other guild mates, help restocking our guild bank if needed, there can't be just two or three people working, everybody has to help out

-Players need to respect each others and take other people ideas and proposals into consideration.

-Players are expected to come online at the appointed raiding time

-Teamspeak 3 is required - http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads/
-G.E.M3, A Guild Event Manager with allows you to sign up to Various raids and guild events

-It is an imperative that players respect other guilds, on the same topic,stealing items and all other types of ninja looting will be severely punished!

So if you wish to join leave as reply here with -
Your name:

Location & TimeZone:

Basic Cata Knowledge:

Why do you want to join the Forsaken Knights?:

Average DPS /HPS/ HP (depends on ur spec/role ofc)

And why you think we should recruit you into the Community?

General and Random Information :

Current Guildmaster and Founder - Juzzys

Officers - Bigh, Shades, Piz, Dairius, Smexykai

Ranks (in order of lowest to highest) - Exiled, PvP Nawbs (a special PvP rank for those who seek only to PvP then PvE), Alt, Solider, Knight, Legionairre, Officer Alt, Officer, Guildmaster

Youngest guildy is actually 11yrs old - Mahopos, Oldest is not quite known.

Dairius is known as "The AFK Dorf" for the fact that he goes AFK at the most strangest of times

Juzzys alts ALL have the word Juzz in the name

Kai is an alt whore

The Guild was originally formed over a year ago on Neltharion Realm on Molten, But the Entire guild Migrated to Freakz when Moltens GM's Mislead, Betrayed and abused our guildmembers, so we packed up shop and left with over 50ppl for Freakz, Since we got here we havent regret it once.

http://www.twitch.tv/dazsil -- Raid & Event Live Stream
http://www.freakz.ro/forum/FK-Sound-and-Visual-t196759.html

Last edited by Juzz on 06-08-2012, 11:31:40; edited 4 times in total
0 0

reezn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-05-2015 08:20)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 31-05-2012, 21:06:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ive not decided a name first but ill probably donate for full pve char.Resto/ele shamman'

i live in greece so its londontime+2

well u can check my retail char:Mugofholy
Ive also tried all hcs on retail

I want to join FK cause it looks like a normal raidding/social guild and from your description i like u guys!its what im looking for!i just hope your raidding times can be linked with my available raidding times!

0 0

Juzz

[Fuzzy Juzzy Wuzzy]

Post Posted: 01-06-2012, 09:16:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nice app dude - just /w either juzzys, shades or bigh and reference this post ;D

0 0

reezn

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-06-2012, 11:44:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i know its a silly question but whats your faction?XD
0 0

reezn

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-06-2012, 12:42:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ok got it !alliance
0 0

Juzz

[Fuzzy Juzzy Wuzzy]

Post Posted: 05-06-2012, 17:24:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

SLOTS HAVE OPENNED FOR RECRUITMENT IN THE AMERICAN TIME ZONE OF THE GUILD

;D

Official Raid time for the American side of the guild will be released at a later date - for updates follow The Forsaken Knights on Facebook

0 0

Onuta

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-12-2018 17:45)

Post Posted: 09-06-2012, 18:49:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi.
I dont know what class/spec u are looking for so ill make a bigger app.
First: Onuta=> furry war 355 ilvl did all bosses avalible on server on normal and some on hc. Arena rating just from boosting ppl is 1711 rating.
Second: Baaka => shaman elemental or resto 3.58 ilvl. Same as the war exept the arenas.
Thrid: Aquela=> druid tank or dps 355ilvl i think . Since i start playing with him i tanked/offtanked all bosses avaible exept some dungeons
Forth: Isma => priest holly/disci or the main spec shadow did all bosses on normal dif i dont remember the ilvl but i think is 358ilvl or something
Fifth: Bloodo => hunter this one is new so i didnt killed any boss with him exept bh
Six: the rest of the alt: pala rogue mage and warlock.
Well since i`m from Romania my time zone is like the server timezone.
Previos guilds Enjudem Generis, Azure
I wana join you because i`m a friendly guy, and because i think i can help you as much as you can help me.. i dont realy know what yo say but mainly i wana join you because i`m a social guy and i hope you are the same.
I hope i hear from u soon
Seeya Onuta

// L.E. : i saw that u accept all classes sorry -

0 0

Juzz

[Fuzzy Juzzy Wuzzy]

Post Posted: 11-06-2012, 16:17:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Onuta very nice man ;P umm contact Shades, Bigh or Piz ingame and reference this post -

As For everyone else recruitment on ALL classes in the AU side of the guild is closed while we sort out a number of Raid groups etc.

Follow us on FB for further updates as they happen or alternatively Contact an Officer of FK ingame

0 0

Juzz

[Fuzzy Juzzy Wuzzy]

Post Posted: 16-06-2012, 11:19:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

RECRUITMENT HAS OPENNED UP AGAIN, MAINLY RECRUITING TANKS/HEALERS BUT WE ALWAYS WELCOME NEW AND CASUAL PLAYERS :]

0 0

Rizwan

[Retired Moderator]

(since 17-04-2022 04:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 19-06-2012, 13:00:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please join us at PvE Event 11 - BWD 25HC FULL RUN Link here

0 0

Juzz

[Fuzzy Juzzy Wuzzy]

Post Posted: 03-07-2012, 04:38:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Recruitment is open for:

Warrior : Prot / Fury
Mage : All Specs
Warlock : Destro
Shammy : Resto
Dudu : Feral / Resto
Hunter : Survival / Marksman

Tanks and Healers are currently Have top priority in the Recruitment section, So be reasonably Skilled, decently PVE! spec'd and geared

Also Teamspeak 3 is REQUIRED mic is optionable but you must be able to hear us during the raids at the very least

0 0

tajtan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-07-2012 22:17)

Post Posted: 04-07-2012, 23:38:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My main is called Tajtan=> enhancement/elemental shaman///PvE addicted.
I live in Albania(located near greece) so its Switzerland time+2
I have 2 months since started to play in FREAKZ but i have experience from another CATA server like WOWBEEZ. So my knowledge is completed from any side of view. Also i had a long experience from Magic WoW server(LK)(2 years).
This guild was suggested to me like 1 of the best guild of Exodus also when i can feel the pro presence of ur guild members. I think that raiding with pro people + using teamspeak would be funny & will make me remember old times on magic wow.(LK server).
I will need some time to fix Recount because is not working currently so u can test me about dps in raids. Seems like in heroic dummy my dps is like 17k dps.
Im friendly, kindly, smart person which likes to be active on guild chat and making new in-game friends. Also im offering my help to you as a shaman which will help u in raids and fill ur guild bank -
Thank you for cooperation.

0 0

Juzz

[Fuzzy Juzzy Wuzzy]

Post Posted: 05-07-2012, 04:26:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@ Tajtan, /w an Officer ingame for a quick interview

Officers : Juzzys, Piz, Shades, Bigh

0 0

missedhit

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-10-2013 19:37)

Post Posted: 12-08-2012, 13:40:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Your name: Ehsan Elahi (char: Missedhit)

Location & TimeZone: Pakistan, GMT +5

Basic Cata Knowledge: Well this is my third cata server so i'd say i know cata raiding and pvp reasonably well. Cleared almost all hc raids here at freaks with ejusdem generis.

Why do you want to join the Forsaken Knights?: The "Casual but serious" raiding guild part really appealed to me.

Average DPS /HPS/ HP (depends on ur spec/role ofc)
Don't really know about HPS on this new resto druid, but probably 10k+. I can pull 20k dps on priest and paladin, bit lower on mage.

And why you think we should recruit you into the Community?
Well, I have considerable experience with raiding in general. Been raiding since vanilla back in 2005 I think. You would not regret my addition I hope.

0 0

kanai

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-12-2018 11:57)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 18-09-2012, 10:04:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

name = alex
location ROMANIA
i have full progres on my other char from genesis ... u can search "name zamolxex"
i'm searching for a good raiding guild ... and on these server u are probably the only guild with some progres
dps- im warr arms my dps is around 15-16k dps all the time

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 01-07-2024, 01:39:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x