User
Pass
2FA

Relearn Legion Missing Recipes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message583
Zebuster

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-04-2018 23:59)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-11-2017, 05:07:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Charname: Felghana
Realm: Felsong

Weeks ago i already done all my legion leatherworking profession quest, and from the quest i got the recipes, but i abandon it since the monster from the last quest which reward me with mount recipes still bugged, and i take mining and engineering in exchange of my disappoinment, but after a while and i check the vendor again, i just realized that the recipes of the mount can be bought in the vendor, and i want to relearn both my skinning and LW again, but the book to relearn missing recipes is not sold by the LW vendor and skinning vendor, not like engineering which sell the book to relearn legion missing recipes

i want my LW and skinning legion recipes back, the npc only give me the last quest which cant be completed yet. i'll wait for your solution. Thank you and keep up the good work

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 06-05-2024, 10:08:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x