User
Pass
2FA

Report Button - Chat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message385
adsso

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-08-2019 21:18)

Post Posted: 01-08-2019, 00:47:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi Everyone,

I have one suggestion and that is if possible to please have a report button for a GM or mod to be able to view the chat logs.

Scenario - I like to chat in the world_En channel and have a laugh at some of the things that people say and talk about and it just keeps me entertained whilst I'm on the lvl grind.. anyway yesterday whilst I was playing in Howling Fjord I was reading chat and there was a couple of people who starting talking about inappropriate topics.. (Underage topic and language) *Not swearing*

conclusion - I know I can mute the chat but I like as I mentioned to look and laugh at some of the conversations but when I seen stuff posted like that I actually turned off the game.. It was disgusting - Happy to private message a moderator but I didn't want to post it in this thread.

I tried to mute the person on the the chat and it wouldn't let me do that either but having a report button I think would help it getting those sort of sickos banned or unable to post anything on chat for x days or something.

sorry I normally don't complain or sulk but they pushed it too much.

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 21 hours ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 01-08-2019, 09:17:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can post toxic chat and behaviors here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Ban-Mute-Request-f5567.html and measures will be taken.

Retired

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 22:12:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x