User
Pass
2FA

[Reputation Guide] The August Celestials

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message11790
AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 31-08-2017 17:17)

Votes: 125

Post Posted: 05-03-2015, 20:09:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The August Celestials defend the temples of Pandaria from the evils of the Sha and Mogu. This faction includes the four celestials and their respective servants. In the absence of any major authority since the last emperor Shaohao, the Celestials appear to have taken up general leadership of Pandaria.

This factions includes one quest hub per celestial, but you can only do quests at one of these locations (or you can mix them up a bit, as you please); the locations for the August Celestials daily quests include: Yu'lon's Temple of the Jade Serpent (Jade Forest), Chi-Ji's Cradle (Krasarang Wilds), Xuen's Temple of the White Tiger (Kun-Lai Summit) and Niuzao's Temple (Townlong Steppes).

All of this being said, I will present the dailies at each location, by sets/categories, meaning that you can only chose one set / location to do quests, or mix them up Set I from one location with Set II from another and so on...

Temple of the Jade Serpent, in Jade Forest:

Cradle of Chi-Ji, in Krasarang Wilds:

Temple of the White Tiger, in Kun-Lai Summit:

Niuzao's Temple, in Tonwlong Steppes:

Alliance players can find Quartermaster Sage Whiteheart at the Shrine of the Seven Stars, whilst Horde players need to search for Quartermaster Sage Lotusbloom at the Shrine of Two Moons, both inside the Vale of Eternal Blossom.

NOTE: remember that to gain access to the Vale of Eternal Blossom you need to complete the following quest chain, in Kun-Lai Summit, mostly at the Temple of the White Tiger:

4 0

sufyjaan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-05-2016 20:58)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 20-07-2015, 14:48:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

NOTE: You have to be Revered with the Golden Lotus before doing the dailies at Niuzao temple, cradle of chi-ji and temple of the white tiger
0 0

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

Post Posted: 20-07-2015, 17:37:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Removed in 5.4.8... we ignored this, despite being in Phase I (a major factor being that Golden Lotus suffered major changes in 5.4.8, the patch in which the Vale is currently in, as status-quo).

0 0

sufyjaan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-05-2016 20:58)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 21-07-2015, 14:54:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The quests weren't showing up unless i became revered with Golden Lotus, a few of my guildes had to do the same so it's not removed.
0 0

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

Post Posted: 21-07-2015, 18:16:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

A few or all? Because those 4 zones are linked, meaning if you do quests in one of them, you block the quests in the other 3, for that day... and so on, so maybe this is the misconception... I assure you there's no "Golden Lotus revered" condition.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 02:52:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x