User
Pass
2FA

SOO heroic mode
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message5666
Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 25-07-2016, 17:55:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Decision has already been taken , just deal with it

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 25-07-2016, 19:16:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

magda wrote:
It's funny how only donated people come here to say that they are happy "progresing through content" with bis gear and say that WE should wait for another year for that gear! Sience this decision does not affect you, you should not comment on this one. Or you like to be a little God of the recount sience there are a few people that can compete with warforged gear...
As for the Ra-den, it was the staff decision to get to phase 3 that early and sience we got here we would like to have it all, not just some teasing for the gear we could get from wow shop....or that was the whole point of this decision?
Freakz had allways relesed bosses on normal and heroic mode, there was no problem even if we had 1 boss in 6 months, why would u change that?

I never donated, nobody in my guild donated and we're all ok with the current releasing choice.

Besides, you should know only idiots never change their mind, i think Freakz is definitely right to try out a different way to do stuff if they think it's best suited with what they have at their disposal, it was sometimes very harsh for Rageless to keep the schedule respected while providing a certain quality. Tho if you want to get bosses released faster then you should either find devs to help out or become one. Sadly you just can't claim for more and in this case, either way it's the same pace with just a different flavour and the one they've chosen is probably what will most likely entertain people better.

But it's definitely not about donated gear. Stop beeing too envious or jealous or whatever is making you so pissed about nothing.

2 0

Scott

[Maniac]

(since 03-04-2023 21:32)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 25-07-2016, 19:55:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Great feedback from 2 donors and the potato above me who has progress only on normal...
Maybe you should listen to players who actually have heroic progress and are not pay2win!

1 0

Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 25-07-2016, 20:12:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And why is it boring? Because you don't have HC? no, this isn't the main problem, all of you know what's the real problem, your dps/heal addiction in recount or to be always geared full HC to be a pro/best/etc, do you think that on retail they start with HC from the beggining? I'm for full soo normal mode more then HC, in this mode low guild can easily learn scripts and get some gear in the same time, and they will be good prepared for HC release, atm there are only 4 guilds that can make full HC (if we had full hc or first wing), wake up, this game is for all, not for top guild that want HC HC HC and HC all time and day long, that's why PvE is soo low on freakz, those pro guilds that didn't recruit new players because they already have full progress and want only people with full progress and 560 gear, I remember back in cata where guilds recruited people with 390 ilvl and they had full progress in guild, but they still recruited low players to learn them how to PvE, nowadays, all guilds want only hight gear and you need to have full progress if you want to join them, and after that you still blame that you don't have people for raids, stop this fancy queen rep, and start playing a PvE how it should be, I don't think that on blizz they recruited only full progress people with full HC gear, where's the fun? that's why all of you forgot about.

And stop insulting others point of view.

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 25-07-2016, 21:32:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That person you called a potato is progressing on normal only because they never touched the shop as far as i know , and most importantly they are running a FRENCH ONLY guild , can you even imagine how hard it is to have a 10-MAN ACTIVE ROSTER of french players ? Let alone having all of them online for raids , and all of them being GOOD at the game to the point of being able to run hc content , pretty lame that you had to pick on Magnus to be honest.

1 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

Post Posted: 25-07-2016, 23:03:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

OK SAD STORY TIME.

Because Heroic mode was released alongside normal, some of our former members wanted to do heroics instead of ez pz normal so a crisis emerged that slowly ruined the whole thing and then it finally happened, our leader decided to suspend raiding until further notice because only 5-6 ppl showed up, that night where we would have tried to get Council HC, instead of the 10 who actually confirmed they would be there.
For a month we did nothing but then an alliance guild called us for some replacements and since then we help them and they help us getting 10 frenchies raids ready to kick some asses, as of now both guilds can get consistency for raiding (both have 4/4 soo and tot 12/12 done in less than 3 hours).

But *** this, I'M A POTATO ! Don't know that means to him tho.

2 0

alex21112

[The Peacemaker]

(since 29-09-2020 09:04)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 25-07-2016, 23:15:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I sincerely do not see the problem of SoO being release full Normal mode at first.Doing 4 bosses(a wing) in normal mode than adding shortly after the heroic mode feels just too clunky.
I myself got tired after some time in Throne of Thunder,killing the same bosses over and over and over again made me sick of it.I remember getting hyped up every time they released a new boss just becouse the previous bosses were so damn terrible.
Let me give you and example:Jin,Horridon and The council were scripted both normal and heroic mode and with my guild i did this bosses every week 6-7 times(10n,25n,10h,25h+off char sometimes).We all know that at the time Council was CANCEROUS at that moment and required lots of fixes(mostly bocouse of Hulk) to make the encounter blizzlike and doable.The reason most of the people thought that the encounter was simply b****t becouse of the people who were undergeared or not geared enough for the encounter and getting ONE SHOTTED from a Frostbite/twist of fate.The problem was AQUIREING GEAR.People could not get gear simply becouse these three bosses dropped gear enough just to gear 1/2 or so of the character.I remember keeping The Spirits of the Sun heroic trinket just until i got the Lighting imbued chalice from lei shen(which is by far the 2nd best healing trinket after Horridon's).
The same thing is applies here too.I had a BIS geared RDruid by the end of ToT(4pc-H+ other heroic stuff) but with the release of this bosses in SoO now i can changed just a ring and a trinket,the maximum i could have changed(if the idea of releasing the heroic wing would have gone through) would be 3.And having just 3 SoO normal items on me does not mean that i can't do the heroic mode(i am more than happy to do it once it's released),but this is just MY perspective.From other's perspective they still consider ToT h hard so releasing SoO heroic would be a good punch to the gut.Now let's take into account that most of the people do not donate for items(i did for a staff but it's not that big a deal atm),they try to go hardcore and do the bosses with the gear they managed to get just with simple Farming..... which is commendable.As for us we have some people who are full donated BIS gear and all that give the group a good start in DPS so we can get the boss dawn by skipping a few abilities.
EX:With high dps you can skip Immerseus's Swirl ability,at the protectors you can escape the bubble phase i a manner of seconds(thus saving you healers some mana ) and so on.
It seems Sha of Pride should be defeated IRL as well so we won't need to have such hatefull comments adressed to each other.

USA Flag USA Flag USA Flag USA Flag Make the community great again! USA Flag USA Flag USA Flag USA Flag

5 0

Scott

[Maniac]

Post Posted: 10-08-2016, 16:47:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So, are we gonna get heroic or not? It is really boring for pve'rs to have one hour of content for 1 week. Look how much time does it take for my guild to kill a boss:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/boss_timers.php?raid=soo&&npc=71475&&mode=0 58 seconds...it takes longer to get there from immerseus
https://www.wow-freakz.com/boss_timers.php?raid=soo&&npc=71475&&mode=1 2 minutes on 25 man
And guess what, we will get less content as we get more gear and have 570 ilvl because we will kill them even faster!

0 1

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 10-08-2016, 18:57:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

2m+ dps aff locks gg wp oh wait damn was that the 33k bonus intellect from a trinket from garrosh? Get off your high horses and try viewing a different perspective. Noone cares about your timers, most of your guildies have heroic donated gear (ironically you were the one making a fuss about it). The point is that MORE GUILDS have the possibility to gear up to the point that they are able to start heroic encounters without being held back by early release of heroic versions which, you would be cleaning with bis geared tanks while the others slowly acquire their gear.

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

0 0

Scott

[Maniac]

Post Posted: 10-08-2016, 20:39:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Blizzard doesn't delay raids releases for the low tier guilds out there.
Te point of my post was to give feed-back about the fact that there is just 1 hour of content per week for hardcore guilds, normal mode is just too easy and unsatisfying.

Last edited by Scott on 10-08-2016, 20:52:43; edited 1 time in total
0 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 10-08-2016, 20:45:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

blizzard does not have 3 to 5 raiding guilds only, on its realms

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

Post Posted: 10-08-2016, 21:56:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Harass Shockeru to bring RBGs back. It's like PVE with homemade scripts and given the stats of some members from the best timers on SoO, it should be amusing.
0 0

MeizNab

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-12-2019 02:29)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 10-08-2016, 22:07:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Scott wrote:
Blizzard doesn't delay raids releases for the low tier guilds out there.

Good one,that's why blizzard nerfs the bosses soon after the initial release(also if your so hardcore you should know that first you get acces to normal content raid,then after 1 week you get acces to heroic), also i agree with you they should add at least 2 bosses per month that would be really nice.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 30 October 2016 07:30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 28-04-2024, 19:23:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x