Pass
2FA

Search found 765 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: How is it going ?
Magnus06

Replies: 0
Views: 426

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-04-2019, 02:50:13   Subject: How is it going ?
Heeey ;D
It's been a while, some of you may remember me, some may not. Tbh, i think the majority will assume the latter. Prolly for the best tho, didn't leave while in a state of glory. :/
So, is th ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Monk][Brewmaster] WQ/Emissary rewards are sometimes wrong
Magnus06

Replies: 2
Views: 707

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-05-2018, 18:31:00   Subject: [REJECTED] [Monk][Brewmaster] WQ/Emissary rewards are sometimes wrong
I didn't know that however the relic i'm showing was looted from a emissary cache.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] The Annals of Light and Shadow missing/invisible?
Magnus06

Replies: 6
Views: 2941

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-05-2018, 14:50:21   Subject: [DUPLICATE] The Annals of Light and Shadow missing/invisible?
Have you tried to clear your cache and try again ? It might means to wait another day though.
So far you have none of the books, even those that drop from monster (i think some do, iirc) ?
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Monk][Brewmaster] WQ/Emissary rewards are sometimes wrong
Magnus06

Replies: 2
Views: 707

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-05-2018, 12:43:25   Subject: [Monk][Brewmaster] WQ/Emissary rewards are sometimes wrong
WoW Freakz item link: [url=https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139076&name=bloom-of-new-growth]Bloom of New Growth, [url=https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=143700&name ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] The Annals of Light and Shadow missing/invisible?
Magnus06

Views: 2941

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-05-2018, 12:27:36   Subject: [DUPLICATE] The Annals of Light and Shadow missing/invisible?
I used to investigate on this, check this post : https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5652176.html
Greetings,
First off i'd like to thank your indulgence, it's been a while since this issue has been first reported but we potentially made a change that wou ...
  Topic: Brewmaster Guide 7.1.5. by Charlie
Magnus06

Replies: 5
Views: 13346

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-05-2018, 20:56:51   Subject: Brewmaster Guide 7.1.5. by Charlie
Hello there !
I'm a veteran tank but i never touched the monk class ever, i mean, a little during MoP but it was more about struterring around with fancy pandas more than playing the class itself. Prot warrior is subject to my deepest hatred ever since they b ...
  Topic: [Migration] A welcoming puppy !
Magnus06

Replies: 4
Views: 1509

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-05-2018, 18:15:47   Subject: [Migration] A welcoming puppy !
I SHALL STRIKE AT THEE SOON WITH A EVEN MORE MASTERFUL PLAN TO EXPAND MY DOMINION ON THE COMMUNITY.
Jk, there is a reason why this section exists and why players are not in charge of implementing stuff : to prevent messy outcomes. Thanks for invetervening on ...
Magnus06

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-05-2018, 15:47:44   Subject: [Migration] A welcoming puppy !
A downright useless thing thus necessarily indispensable ! It has the perk of being exlusive as of today, i think any server has it which tends to prove its uselessness. Meh, i just sabotaged myself.
Magnus06

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-05-2018, 12:08:05   Subject: [Migration] A welcoming puppy !
SUGGESTION :
Add a level 15 (all but one ability unlocked) battle pet to a player's character inventory (pet cage) or pet journal (learned pet) when migrating on Freakz.
REASONS :
Spare the whole early part about grinding pets by giving a level 15 pet of c ...
  Topic: WHAT TO PLAY NEXT?
Magnus06

Replies: 1
Views: 645

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-04-2018, 22:23:39   Subject: WHAT TO PLAY NEXT?
Rogue would be the safest choice as you are already have an affinity with the melee role.
But then if you don't want to be melee anymore then Warlock seems to be the choice unless you seek to be a healer, Shadow Priest requires advanced Nighthold gear to be ...
  Topic: skyhold to valsharah (bug report)
Magnus06

Views: 2789

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-02-2018, 13:21:44   Subject: skyhold to valsharah (bug report)
Did you do the quest campaign in valsharah ?
Could be cache-related, try deleting the cache folder in your wow folder.
  Topic: Auction House fee
Magnus06

Replies: 5
Views: 1989

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-02-2018, 18:06:41   Subject: Auction House fee
It's currently 15% because the auctioneers you see in major cities are copied from the neutral cities's ones (ratchet, bb, etc), this is to ensure a certain market by enabling cross faction AH. Theorically, the 15% fee is intented because of that. It's a recur ...
  Topic: is it possible to sim my character here?
Magnus06

Views: 1481

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-02-2018, 12:51:13   Subject: is it possible to sim my character here?
Hello,
If i correctly get what you're asking for : AskMrRobot still has 7.1.5 templates to work with, you may want to give it a try.
  Topic: Streaming, will it be a problem or not?
Magnus06

Views: 1648

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-02-2018, 04:22:09   Subject: Streaming, will it be a problem or not?
You won't get any trouble streaming or publishing content from the server. As long as you stick the terms of services of the platform you're on, there's nothing to worry about.
As for the streaming accessibility on Freakz, it's rather simple : it requires add ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Mythic+] Rotation/Weekly Affixes
Magnus06

Replies: 25
Views: 8482

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-02-2018, 18:11:04   Subject: [REJECTED] [Mythic+] Rotation/Weekly Affixes
@Searcas : This is an ethical dilemma.
Here's an exemple to explain this :
A guy cheats on his wife, he committed adultery. He's now facing a choice where he has to either tell the truth to his wife and risk dismantling his entire familly because of a divorc ...

Page 1 of 51 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51  Next