User
Pass
2FA

Streaming, will it be a problem or not?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1645
BallzOfSteel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-03-2019 12:44)

Post Posted: 14-02-2018, 21:41:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I wanna ask if streaming while playing on this server could get me in trouble on twitch or youtube, cause I really enjoy playing for a long time on this server, but as far as I know on retail they are patch 7.3.5 and we are on 7.1.5. So my question is, will there be any problem cause of the patch difference like, staff (in twitch or yt) thinking that I'm playing on cracked server and banning me from streaming? I would really like to stream, but I also don't know if they allow even streaming on private WoW servers :/
0 0

Budbomber

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-09-2019 22:47)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 15-02-2018, 01:31:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm not quite sure on the policy.. But streaming is at your own risk, Aslong as you cover all your check and disable the server announcements etc so you cant see what server it is.. I guess you risk getting banned for streaming Twitch etc, don't like pirate games / private servers for wow. IF it was the same patch wouldnt be too much of a problem, But at your own risk

Bud

0 0

nukun osk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-11-2019 18:58)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 16-02-2018, 13:42:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Its not a problem,u can stream whatever you want.There are streamers who plays on TBC or WOTLK.So,u can play and stream what you want.
1 0

BallzOfSteel

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-02-2018, 14:20:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nukun osk wrote:
Its not a problem,u can stream whatever you want.There are streamers who plays on TBC or WOTLK.So,u can play and stream what you want.

Yes there's that, but I think that shouldn't really be a problem, I mean these are past expansions and in retail I think they can choose on which expansion they want to play (not sure), but if you think it will be fine (even with the patch difference 7.1.5 here and 7.3.5 retail) then I guess I sould stream. -

0 0

Stayfjurt

[My wife is ok]

(since 12-07-2020 22:39)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 17-02-2018, 14:26:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

you still cant link stream in-game chat , nor link it on site cause idk why...enjoy 10 views

If u dont have atleast 600 views no1 cares , not even twitch

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 18-02-2018, 04:22:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You won't get any trouble streaming or publishing content from the server. As long as you stick the terms of services of the platform you're on, there's nothing to worry about.

As for the streaming accessibility on Freakz, it's rather simple : it requires additionnal work on the website to get that running so the staff will definitely not invest time and effort into something that will essentially come down to a few peoply casually stream raids, random pvp and whatnots.

It actually would take a formal contract between you and the staff to get this back otherwise it wouldn't be worth it. So unless someone comes with a really good project toward making the streaming service a real thing, it won't happen anything soon.

0 0

BallzOfSteel

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-02-2018, 22:57:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magnus06 wrote:
You won't get any trouble streaming or publishing content from the server. As long as you stick the terms of services of the platform you're on, there's nothing to worry about.

As for the streaming accessibility on Freakz, it's rather simple : it requires additionnal work on the website to get that running so the staff will definitely not invest time and effort into something that will essentially come down to a few peoply casually stream raids, random pvp and whatnots.

It actually would take a formal contract between you and the staff to get this back otherwise it wouldn't be worth it. So unless someone comes with a really good project toward making the streaming service a real thing, it won't happen anything soon.

Ok, but what do I say when something is different from the retail version, or when they ask me wheere I'm playing? (I'm asking this for when I'm streaming on twitch or youtube)

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 04:35:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x