User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] The Annals of Light and Shadow missing/invisible?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message2910
yurimld92

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-04-2019 15:31)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 18-05-2018, 18:51:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=141332&&name=the-annals-of-light-and-shadow
Bug description: The lootable items needed for the discipline priest artifact hidden appearance are not, well, lootable. In fact they are invisible! Or maybe I am the only one that cannot see them?! I have made an album, with locations and freakz database, I hope you have the patience to view all the photos.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/GGKV55k

Staff message (LethalFactorLK):

Duplicate post

https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Priest-Discipline-hidden-artifact-appearance-t487475.html

0 0

Aralisha

[Global Shit-talker]

(since 21-02-2022 12:03)

Votes: 10

Tuntunhuntx#2418 
Post Posted: 18-05-2018, 22:00:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Try here: http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-weapons-hidden-appearances-guide
https://youtube.com/watch?v=kL2oTp1bimo:

Make sure you delete your FrameXML and Cache folder when u start this, if this still wont work, just comment here

I'm the best Hunter, fight me

0 0

yurimld92

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-05-2018, 22:43:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Aralisha I did what you said, but nothing changed. They are still not visible -

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 19-05-2018, 12:27:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I used to investigate on this, check this post : https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5652176.html

Quote:
Greetings,

First off i'd like to thank your indulgence, it's been a while since this issue has been first reported but we potentially made a change that would fix the issue.

To clearly understand what's going on, let's quickly and simply talk about how you achieve this journey to get the Discpline Priest's hidden artifact appearence :

At first, you will speak to Archivist Inforge within your class hall. This will unlock the location of the 12 books as seen here (forget the very last entry, it's our test subject). You are not complied to do it in a specific order but once you've retrieved all the books, you go back to Inkforge and tell him to create a goddamn staff out of books, have faith they said...

Now, the problematic is that some players are stuck at some point because while they fetched all the books, some of them didn't count toward the ultimate goal while the source of the books disappeared. This is because the books are tied to a list of hidden quests that define wether or not the object are visible. Once a book is collected, its related object becomes invisible because the quest tied to it is completed. While we can't explain why it bugged out for you, we came to find a solution that hopefully will end this suffering.

From now on*, all the objects will reappear everyday until you obtain the hidden appearence. The above mentionned hidden quests are now daily which means you will see every books again but you don't need to fetch all of them if you know which one you need to retrieve again. Theorically, you simply will have to wait a day before trying again if you still can't complete the "quest chain".

Although i've said that you only need to check the books you're missing, it's better to check them all again just to be sure. It's not a very hard thing to do, it just takes time but it seems to be doable now :

Stayfjurt wrote:
its bugged but it works > how to do it ? > day 1. take all books , day 2. take all books again and go to order hall > complete { ps restart is at 3am , its with daily quests }

0 0

yurimld92

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-05-2018, 14:26:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Magnus06 As I was saying before, the books just don't spawn (for me). I speak to Archivist Inkforge everyday, and the other books just don't spawn. In the database they appear as spawned, but they are invisible for me. And the devs just ignore this post...I want to be a Disci priest main, and I really want this hidden appearance, I don't like playing the other specs. But as far as i'm concearned, the devs just don't want players to play disci priest. Holy ftw, that way you spend a lot more time playing, as you need exalted with Valarjar to get the hidden appearance (time that i do not posses) - . I used to follow up on your post, but it seems that it was ignored also back then, as it is now. The priority (in my opinion) is to have all artifacts working 100%, as well as quests, and then they can focus on raids/dungeons. But it seems they have another schedule - Looking forward into getting this artifact skin, I hope I get it before the patch changes again...

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 19-05-2018, 14:50:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Have you tried to clear your cache and try again ? It might means to wait another day though.

So far you have none of the books, even those that drop from monster (i think some do, iirc) ?

0 0

yurimld92

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-05-2018, 14:57:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes, i have deleted my cache folder + FrameXML folder...but still nothing. I didn't even bother to go and kill the mobs, and didn't want to go and take a cooldown in Karazhan...what for? There are 2 books in the temple, 1 in Dalaran, neither one spawned for me, therefore i didn't go for the others, who are surely not spawned as well -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 21 May 2018 07:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:31:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x