User
Pass
2FA

Scenarios + Rdf suggestion.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1444
bunk

[Sake!]

(since 26-03-2019 15:09)

Votes: 31

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-08-2015, 03:10:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since you opened up the scenarios que and all that i have a suggestion.
Bags from scenarios drop cloth items on plate spec toons and etc (not complaining about it) so there is no other reason for farming scenarios except valor (21 per hc scenario).
To further convince people to join scenarios and explore this part of content the best solution would be in my opinion to implement a scenarios quest awarding a lfr item like the raid finder bags.

So by implementing a scenario quest (for ex a 15 normal scenario completed or a 10 hc scenarios completed) you help new players gear up (since lfr is not working for gear) and in the same time promote scenario queues.

And another suggestion is to remake the raid finder bag to 10 dungeons instead of 15. Many Freakz players have alts and want to gear them up a bit but no one wants to do like 45 dungeons for 3 items.
By doing so people will join with their alts more often in rdfs thus decreasing the wait time for other players.

“Everything has been figured out, except how to live”

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 04-08-2015, 04:51:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Agree with this

0 0

roxof400

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-10-2019 13:52)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 04-08-2015, 08:18:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So when PvE players can easy Gear Up i think you should increase honor gained from bg ( 2x ) -

And delete Tol Barad daily quests.

0 0

bunk

[Sake!]

Post Posted: 04-08-2015, 11:29:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

roxof400 wrote:
So when PvE players can easy Gear Up i think you should increase honor gained from bg ( 2x ) -

And delete Tol Barad daily quests.

Atm you can do the Tol Barad quest and get like 1.7k honor a day in max 2 hours. Combine that with 1 win @ bg and you got 2k honor farmed in 3 hours every day. Don't really think pvp players have a really hard time to get honor gear.

As for pve aspect : lfr was created so people can gear up to join normals/heroics. Since you only got sha + galleon items and full dungeons, if you are not in a very active and good guild that can farm some bosses and can carry a low lvl toon then the gearing process will be a bit harder for you. So now you go... farm full dungeons untill you get the gear, do sha + galleon for a few weeks just to get some items (if you are unlucky you get the same item 6x in a row but that's not what i'm talking about here) and then try to join a guild so you can further progress.

Ok imagine this : you get invited in a good guild and you got say 3 alts. The guild master will ask you most of the time to gear up those alts for alt runs. Doing so you need to farm 15 dungeons on every alt so you can get only 1 piece of gear. Normaly when you joined lfr you can get 0 items or you can get 6-7 in a run, all comes down to RNG. But a full MV lfr run would take about 1 hour (just aproximating). Now think of this : 1 dungeon having great dps 60k+ goes around 7-8 minutes depending on the dungeon -> add 15 dungeons -> ~ 2hours for 1 toon (in good conditions)
So i ask you this : ~2 hours on every toon for 1 guaranteed item doing dungeons or ~ 1 hour of doing a MV lfr run for 0-6 items vs 2 hours a day (even less if no one is doing tol barad quest) for 1 guaranteed item in PVP. I think it's balanced enough.

Implementing a scenario quest with lfr gear as a reward would be a bit of a balancing out the lack of lfr raids.

0 0

roxof400

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-10-2019 13:52)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 04-08-2015, 12:23:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I know it.

Im do tol barad from the start of MoP on my monk and i get gear with this way.

But im have other Chars and no need do tol barad because im PvP player not casual player who questing every day.

So im just think its good idea to delete this quests because more people join BG.
Yeah i know low geared player join too but most of Alliance players do Tol Barad and Horde maybe half of pvp players.

And Horde join low geared with and without this quest imo.

And PvE have easy Sha and Galleon so get epic gear easy. On star of the MoP im have on monk full wasteland 408ilvl and people who play PvE and do galleon get 489ilvl on start and join bg and will be better than me because got dungeon set and epics from packs.

So imo PvE is Faster than PvP on horde when Horde dont have a lot of good pvp guilds/players -

0 0

bunk

[Sake!]

Post Posted: 04-08-2015, 12:48:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

roxof400 wrote:
And PvE have easy Sha and Galleon so get epic gear easy.

Sha of anger bag awards mostly pvp gear. And you can enter a raid @ 450 ilvl with pvp gear and no one will say anything. Furthermore you can always make your own raid.

0 0

truepower

[epicFacegaming1337]

(since 10-06-2022 18:27)

Votes: 91

Post Posted: 05-08-2015, 00:42:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bunk wrote:
Since you opened up the scenarios que and all that i have a suggestion.
Bags from scenarios drop cloth items on plate spec toons and etc (not complaining about it) so there is no other reason for farming scenarios except valor (21 per hc scenario).
To further convince people to join scenarios and explore this part of content the best solution would be in my opinion to implement a scenarios quest awarding a lfr item like the raid finder bags.

So by implementing a scenario quest (for ex a 15 normal scenario completed or a 10 hc scenarios completed) you help new players gear up (since lfr is not working for gear) and in the same time promote scenario queues.

And another suggestion is to remake the raid finder bag to 10 dungeons instead of 15. Many Freakz players have alts and want to gear them up a bit but no one wants to do like 45 dungeons for 3 items.
By doing so people will join with their alts more often in rdfs thus decreasing the wait time for other players.

So you just want to gear up your off-chars faster and you came here with this idea ? explain please.
Is not easy to get the pvp gear , trust me.

No more custom quests i think , sha/galeon q is enough.

0 0

weitrem

[Eeny meeny miny moe]

(since 22-08-2019 20:51)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 05-08-2015, 02:33:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There's no reason to qq that much and compare pvp and pve way to obtain gear. Even on retail you have many ways to obtain pve gear and less for pvp. Live with the idea. I made a post myself also about this, but I didn't explain it well enough. I assume he didn't ask for another bag of items, just to change the boring rdfs to scenarios or to combine them

0 0

Snoppy

[Inside the fire]

(since 24-10-2022 03:25)

Votes: 173

Post Posted: 05-08-2015, 03:11:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I made a post about too myself so i agree with this idea.
I mostly hate the chances of rf items in the bags.. i think 3 quests aren't enough... i still don't have a tier item since the begining of pandaria and i slowly convinced myself to pull myself out of this game..
Playing a class broken on this expansion( fyou blizz)+no new items in bags/hard to get raid = suicide.

,,Angel Among demons"

0 0

weitrem

[Eeny meeny miny moe]

(since 22-08-2019 20:51)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 09-08-2015, 10:44:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@AlesianDuke

0 0

Rageless
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 27-01-2022 16:06)

Votes: 255

Post Posted: 09-08-2015, 11:46:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

weitrem wrote:
@AlesianDuke

He can't do that tho, only I and Shocker but as I said once, we won't change that atm, probably at next phase.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 17:02:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x