User
Pass
2FA

Server Revamp 2.0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash

Would you like something like this?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Author Message393
Caxxo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-02-2020 09:36)

Post Posted: 09-02-2019, 13:54:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I do not mean to disrespect the Administration team that closed my previous thread. I simply truly believe that the MoP server has a LOT of untapped potential and am sad to see it being left to die alone.
I'm going to make the same suggestion as before but give a more in-detail example. Please read the entire thread and think about it before you decide to close it. Thank you.

What it is, is a level 90 progression raiding server.
[b]Starting[/b]

Players start at level 90 in a mall surrounded by vendor NPCs. The first vendor sells the following items for free: 5 man Heroics gear(including the epics), MSV LFR neck, ring, cloak and trinkets, and blue craftable gear.
There are also profession trainers, profession mats vendors, class trainers, gem vendors, enchantments vendors, food vendors, elixir vendors.
Also there are vendors for the better gear, which I will go into detail soon.

[b]Progression and currency[/b]
I'll try to break it down simply.
Raids will have no cooldowns however bosses will drop loot only 5(maybe 3 or even 2 when there are more raids) times a week. The only available raid at start is MSV, with each new tier taking 1 or 2 months to arrive. There is NO LFR.

There are 4 new currencies that bosses will drop in addition to normal gear and valor points.
Emblem of Heroism(BoA) : MSV
Emblem of Conquest(BoP): ToES/HoF
Emblem of Triumph(BoP): ToT
Emblem of Frost(BoP): SoO

These Emblems are used ONLY to buy LFR gear of the respective raids. Each boss drops 3-5 Emblems per player.
MSV, ToES and HoF LFR gear will cost something like this: 22 emblems for weapons, 16 for head/chest/leg armor, 14 for shoulders/gloves/belt/feet, 12 for bracers/jewelry/trinets)
ToT and SoO gear will cost TWICE that, due to bigger amount of bosses.

Emblems of Heroism are BoA to allow people to grow alts easier. Emblems can be downgraded at a price of 1:2(1 emblem of frost will buy you two emblems of triumph etc etc).

The rest of progression is done using ONLY normal boss loot. With normal Valor Point drop rates to allow players to upgrade their gear. Thunderforged and Warforged systems will remain the same.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 09:19:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x