User
Pass
2FA

Shadow priest 7.1.5 questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message511
Octavian943

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-09-2018 11:00)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 01-09-2018, 19:41:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am looking forward to knowing some things about shadow priest.
If there are any players kind enough to answer this, i'll be thankful. All i need to know is:
-Stat order?
-Talents?
-Trinkets and Legendaries?
-Is it worth playing in 7.1.5?

0 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 02-09-2018, 05:25:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
stat order?

Quote:
-Trinkets and Legendaries?

Couldn't find much information on these, all the websites that you would usually go to for these are all updated to the current patch, which is BfA stuff now.
But for is it worth playing I found multiple links talking all about shadow priest in 7.1.5 and how players who actually play the spec feel about it. Feel free to give em all a shot. Talents are also inside the 2nd link if I'm not mistaken.

Link

Link

Link

The general consensus from those links is that is has very nice AoE, good damage, and hella fun to play. But alas what's fun and what's not fun to play is up to you. Goodluck

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 14:11:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x