User
Pass
2FA

Shadow priest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message505
Redman2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-05-2022 22:08)

Post Posted: 03-02-2021, 15:33:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hei. i have a question regarding shadow priest but also holy.
Shadow it deals so less dmg and is a underrated class and also holy is not one of the best healers as it should be because is a priest... A buff at this class will be welcome

0 0

solidsnake99

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-01-2023 21:21)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-10-2021, 08:39:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shadow Priest is weak if a person doesn't know how to position himself in dungeon's, if you don't have good azzerite traits, if you're late with spells in rotation, if you don't use good talents. The most important of all at Shadow Priest are stat's crit, haste, intellect, vers, mastery.

Mythic + talents: Shadow Word: Void, Body and Soul, Twist of Fate, Mind Bomb, Auspicious Spirits Lingering Insanity, Legacy of the Void. As for Holy Priest, you have to be trained with him, you have to know when at what point you need to throw some spell. Holy requires a lot of experience. Even daimas donated gear won't help you. My advice to you is, read what I sent you in Topic Holy Priest. It will be clear to you how great you will be.

Be Realistic...

Last edited by solidsnake99 on 10-10-2021, 08:39:49; edited 1 time in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 09-05-2024, 01:19:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x