User
Pass
2FA

Simcraft vs characters created after the patch-up

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1096
TheGhostBG

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-03-2021 01:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 09-04-2020, 14:12:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am experiencing problems with Simcraft and characters created AFTER the 7.3.5 release. I have the latest version of the addon for this patch downloaded from curseforge and it works fine with all the old chars but when i try to type /simc in chat on a character that got his weapon this patch i cant press "enter". It just makes a sound and the chat stays open no error no nothing. When i remove the weapon it is working fine tho. Has anyone else encountered this problem and how did you guys fix it, or is this a server bug and i should open a bug report about it :?
1 0

fenixyo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-07-2020 10:13)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 12-04-2020, 07:43:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am having the same problem. Any update on this?
1 0

Checkpleaaase

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-09-2020 01:22)

Post Posted: 16-08-2020, 11:01:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So far the only work around I've found to exporting character data is an addon called "simbuilder" on wow-ace. It's only updated until 7.2.5 so it doesn't export any netherlight crucible info but it's the best thing I've found so far. Instead what I do is load in a t21 template for my spec and copy the artifact and crucible lines and paste it into the export below the talents line. I'm not quite sure how to tweek it manually yet to get the same relics and crucible upgrades as the ones I have in game but simming with bis crucible stats is as close to reasonable I can get. Anyone have a better idea perhaps?
0 0

TheGhostBG

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-03-2021 01:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 16-08-2020, 11:18:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Actually someone managed to fix the simcraft addon on the freakz's discord and you can use it now to get the data without doing anything. It should be pinned somewhere but don't know where exactly since I got it from a guildie
0 0

Checkpleaaase

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-09-2020 01:22)

Post Posted: 16-08-2020, 12:01:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

omg it actually works! Senbonsakura posted a file for SimPermut that works as an exporter and even let's you compare items at the same time so you only have to run 1 simulation. It's funny, I even tried SimPermut but the version I used didn't work and the first time I went to look for a simcraft fix on freakz discord I even saw this but figured it was the same version I used lol. Thanks for telling me about it
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 08:53:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x