User
Pass
2FA

Some feedback about character rename

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message569
thupa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-01-2014 17:51)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 29-12-2013, 21:41:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First i would like to say that my english sucks but i dont speak ro so...
i tried to search on forums but every topic about rename is in ro that's why im creating this topic to ask few things:
if the name is already taken what gonna happen? i'll lost my vote points? i can try to change name again? and in how many time the new name will be avayable?
im playing with a character of a friend mine and his name is realy horrible xP
thats all, thank you.

0 0

CelticFrost

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2014 14:16)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 30-12-2013, 01:25:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi Thupa:
Eu no fala portugues -.

Depends on what you call "wasting your votepoints". You can always try to change your name to a similar degree if the one you want is already in use (for example, Thuca instead of Thupa).
Now, regarding to the player database, i think the characters are kept in it for quite a long time. If the name is taken, you better use a similar one, or a totally different name.
If i remember right, a player asked this question in the past, and the GMs answered him they wouldn't remove a (supposedly inactive) character because of this motive. But as i said, this is something i just remember, and i might be slightly confused.

Good Luck!

PS: a small advise, before changing your name, you can check the name you want in the player's database. If it's already taken, then avoid "wasting" your points, or as i said before, think on a different spelling / name.

0 0

thupa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-01-2014 17:51)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 30-12-2013, 19:25:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thank you -
0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 30-12-2013, 20:50:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is no way to waste your points this way, because once you are allowed to choose your character name, game will announce on its own, if the name is taken or not. Same goes for creating a new char, its pretty much the same.

Tried to use as easy english as possible.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 07-07-2024, 10:52:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x