User
Pass
2FA

Delete request.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1402
Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 26-05-2014, 01:17:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please delete this topic.Ty.

Last edited by Hawtydaboss on 14-07-2014, 10:36:06; edited 7 times in total
0 0

shamona

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-11-2014 08:26)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 30-05-2014, 20:51:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pretty much flawless, from basic to advanced stuff, its all you need to know to do good with a warrior. You can also consider glyph of long charge (must in my opinion) and slam spec (like piercing howl spec with points out of blitz and rude interruption) since some people would have other play styles.
I also like /cancelaura bs in every macro with pummel, fear, heal, shield wall, stun, charge.
And I would add a nice macro for fear:
#showtooltip
/cast [target=arena1] Intimidation Shout
/cast [target=arena2] Intimidation Shout
/cast [target=arena3] Intimidation Shout
/cancelaura bladestorm
This is so you can fear someone even if you aren't targeting them (say when you're leaping to a heal to fear him while you are still targeting his partner to charge back instantly).
I would have more to say but i'm waiting to see it finished, maybe i'd add some then.
Keep up with the good work, looking forward to seeing more. Cheers -

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 30-05-2014, 22:32:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

shamona wrote:
Pretty much flawless, from basic to advanced stuff, its all you need to know to do good with a warrior. You can also consider glyph of long charge (must in my opinion) and slam spec (like piercing howl spec with points out of blitz and rude interruption) since some people would have other play styles.
I also like /cancelaura bs in every macro with pummel, fear, heal, shield wall, stun, charge.
And I would add a nice macro for fear:
#showtooltip
/cast [target=arena1] Intimidation Shout
/cast [target=arena2] Intimidation Shout
/cast [target=arena3] Intimidation Shout
/cancelaura bladestorm
This is so you can fear someone even if you aren't targeting them (say when you're leaping to a heal to fear him while you are still targeting his partner to charge back instantly).
I would have more to say but i'm waiting to see it finished, maybe i'd add some then.
Keep up with the good work, looking forward to seeing more. Cheers -

Long time ago (i don't know if that's the way it should be) i've tried Focus Fear macro.Well it doesn't work ,although i'm using it,it uses the fear like a normal fear used on my main target,so i'm kinda used to stay in range with my main target and close to the target i want mainly to fear,so i can fear them both or just my focus target,or if the target i want to fear is a bit further,i just target it and fear it,that's the reason why i didn't add any fear macros to the guide -.About cancelaura bladestorm macros,well if i need to be honest i'm using my shift + G key binding which is Shattering throw macro to cancel my bladestorm mostly when im casting it,but i kinda need it for certain macros as well,that's the other reason why i don't have cancelaura bladestorm on all macros -.Thanks for the feedback anyways i hope you got my point - I will finish it really soon and will actually edit some stuff since Expertise doesn't work properly and warrior with a bit more PvE items isn't viable in freakz due to some stats not fully scripted,so i'll probably change some parts of the guide such as adding the best gearing for a warrior in freakz,the best spec a bit more macros,will also add strategies against certain comps and also the rest of the guide that's currently missing.Thanks for the good comment and i will work on it in the very near future -

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

shamona

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-11-2014 08:26)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 31-05-2014, 08:38:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I also started with a focus fear macro (which for me worked) but when i did 3s i need one to just fear whoever was in range so i made up that one (which seems to not work for some ppl, but if you change target=arena with @arena should work). Enough posting for me now, I'll let you finish it -
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shpace, 04 December 2014 05:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 17:00:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x