User
Pass
2FA

Stairs Event

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events
Author Message4566
Cyad

[Nebun de alb]

(since 16-05-2023 19:26)

Votes: 808

Post Posted: 12-03-2015, 23:07:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Information:
The purpose of the event is getting the first to the finish line (actually is a chair named "The Chair"), passing through different obstacles.
The event will take place in a custom location.
At the start of the event, you will be teleported at the custom place (only if you match the Level 1 Human characters rule). Next, you will have to jump on various kind of "stairs", having in mind that you have to reach the end first.
Don't worry if you die, you have to release your spirit and then resurrect at the Spirit healer (you won't get any disadvantage, since you are level 1). In the game there are three checkpoints in which you can save your progress in case of dying. If you die after saving a checkpoint, after release you can simply choose the properly Checkpoint and it will teleport you where you had saved the last time.
In order to have the best conditions at the event, please delete your Cache folder from your WoW folder location(example:"D:\World of Warcraft 4.3.4 FREAKZ Edition\Cache").Otherwise you may not see all the objects or NPC's that are needed to be seen.
This is where you have to arrive.
Spoiler:

Date/Time: Saturday 21st of March at 20:00 (server time).
The participation at the event is available ONLY for Level 1 Human characters!
The winner will have the right to choose the character from his account that will receive the award.

Rewards: The first that will reach the end will receive a mount (fly/ground) + companion + tabard + fun item, all from WoW Shop.

Be online at 20:00 server time. I will announce in-game when the invites start.

Warning: You will get BANNED on all your accounts if you use any type of hack. Don't try to be a smartass, don't mess with our hard work and don't think that you can trick us.

My B&W content ( click )

I don’t read the newspaper because they all have… ugly prints.

3 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Cyad, 12 March 2015 21:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 03:47:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x