User
Pass
2FA

Strange character faction bug (horde)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message552
edobear

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-01-2018 21:55)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 18-05-2012, 12:20:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I write in name of my Girl who is tired of strange bug.

Her one char is attackable by all Ally players even if She has pvp off all the time.
All allys are marked as non hostile and sometimes they stay not attackable even after they start the fight with Her.
Her char is unable to attack NPC's in ally cities (for example once She was the only person in raid who wasn't able to attack king of stormwind and Lady Tyrande).
Sometimes She is also unable to defend Horde capitals, the allys are as stated above not hostile but She is attackable.

She rarely play BG's and prefer PvE the most (that's why she has always pvp off)

This is very annoying because of fact that Her char is quite advanced in achievement progress and in simple words She put a lot of work to create this char so She would like to continue play with this char instead rolling new one.

Any sugestions from GM's and Devs what can it be ?

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 18-05-2012, 12:34:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Few days ago i bumped on one Belf Mage in AB, he was friendly to my ally char but he couldn't cast spells at me while i could only watch him.

About your problem... I guess there's some rare bug with factions. Tell her to open the ticket and tell GM's what she did when that bug occurred so admins can help her and fix that bug.

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 29-05-2024, 02:04:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password