User
Pass
2FA

Stuck at Connecting

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message494
thekman3000

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2022 23:13)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-11-2018, 07:50:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I'm being faced for a couple of days now with "Connecting" and being stuck with it out of the blue with no obvious reason,

I have been playing normally since i started on Freakz along the same ISP with no issues at all till the last week or so, and it seems that i can only access the game via a VPN and no other way.

I have tried the following steps attempting to fix the error:

* Disabled the anti-virus with no positive outcome.
* Added an exception inside the firewall with no positive outcome.
* Added external DNS at the TCP / IP V4 with no positive outcome.
* Flushed and Reset the IP with no positive outcome.
* Uninstalled the anti-virus with no positive outcome.
* Re-downloaded the most recent launcher from Freakz website with no positive outcome.

The only workaround for this issue seems to be a VPN and nothing else.

Could someone highlight what could have caused the error and what could fix it?

0 0

overpowerz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-04-2021 08:18)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 13-11-2018, 10:11:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Same here - use hotspot shield and u will be fine for now Since vpn Closed for egypt So best solution go download vpn for chorme
and download hotspot .
this until someone check whats wrong with login for egypt on server . this problem only on Freakz Server i try connect to Retail and other Private servers no without mention names i it work fine without hotspot or vpn

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 01-07-2024, 08:00:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x