User
Pass
2FA

Suggesting 3v3 Final Tournament

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message796
lockherx

[Gladiator]

(since 07-03-2024 12:27)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 13-04-2017, 10:52:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

Probably a repost, but this is actually what the PvP community is/was waiting for : A final 3v3 Tournament rewarded accordingly with titles, tabards, gladiator mounts + eventually $ in-game (to increase the number of participants). PvP lost its spirit of competition, especially start of this season along with the Legion Boom announcement..
But still, we've got a lot of active GM's (not so many into PvP) , it shouldn't take that long to organise a 3v3 tournament and have 2-3 PvP veterans to spectate, disqualify cheaters and help around...

I guess, that a final 3v3 Tournament would be fair enough and well deserved for our PvP community..
We will have the best players competing in the last stages of the tournament and the best thing is : you can only have 2 partners + 1 back-up. <- this is very important if you take a look at the Tyrannical Season 3v3 Ladder (top 9) , Grievous Season 3v3 Ladder (top 9) , Prideful Season 3v3 Ladder (top 6). Hats off to Rahun and Kindredzh for setting another lvl, but this time around they will have to face their other partners aswell + other veterans who weren't that active and I don't think they would mind it...

I don't want to be mean or insult anyone but a 3v3 tournament will higher the interest in PvP and will give other players a chance to compete for a Gladiator title.

Rewards :

#1 - Custom Seasonal Gladiator Title + Mount + Gladiator Tabard + 20 $ ingame
#2 - Gladiator Title + Mount + Gladiator Tabard + 15 $ ingame
#3 - Choose - Duelist/Rival/Challenger title + 10 $ ingame

Playing style :

Best of 5 / different arena maps

Of course, you should consider the number of participants before setting rewards.

I personally don't think the $ will stimulate, PvP players aren't that much into WoW Shop & Stuff, but it would be nice. 20$ for the winner is just a symbol for all the practise/work/emotions and time spent here.
I'm expecting veterans and old players to reunite for a couple of hours, have fun and compete.

Feel free to share your opinion but please stick to the topic and don't post if you're not into PvP and have no interest in participating.

Am toate titlurile PvP pe Freakz, am jucat in echipa cu toti Gladiatorii de pe Freakz si impotriva lor. Am fost foarte bun!

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-04-2017, 10:55:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We have a PvP tournament in mind, however I can't promise when it is going to be handled. Organizing such an event isn't as easy as it seems.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 21:07:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x