User
Pass
2FA

[Suggestion] SQL Updates made by community

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message565
grammydatroll

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2013 16:52)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 01-02-2013, 09:26:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm wondering how would it be, if the community could post their SQL Updates for bugfizex. For instance, a quest is bugged, but its only a misleading ID or the NPC's faction ID is wrong, etc. So, to help, the community would have the rights to post these updates that you guys can test on PTR first, and then apply to the live servers. This works pretty much well for some bigger server, like my country's biggest one.

So when a player submits an update for a quest, you guys on your own local testing server - I'm sure most of you have those -, or on PTR would test it, if it works properly, then it would be applied on live servers, making the fixing of the quests much more faster.

You may ask that how will it fasten the process if many unknowledged people would post useless things as well. Well, the answer is the time. Over *imo* 2 weeks it would turn out who has the knowledge, and who's updates can be used properly as well who submits cr@p.

What do you guys think about this?

0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 05-02-2013, 20:21:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bump and +1.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 05-10-2024, 21:39:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x