User
Pass
2FA

Suggestion for Event

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Show only staff posts
Author Message221
imkrab

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-06-2021 10:27)

Post Posted: 13-06-2021, 22:48:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello dear GM's i have a suggestion that might make event a little bit better for players. i found out that Arsenal: Draenor Challenger's Armaments only contain weapon appearances that our class can "hold" so you wont get Gun appearance if u buy it on monk (just an example). i think that it would be far better if player got all the apperances even if ur class can't "hold" it since it (visit : https://imgur.com/a/vvz2Pp2) clearly shows that item should unlock ALL appearances not just ones for your class. if you dont want to give player all the appearances for 20 Echos of Reality then maybe increase it's price to 25 Echo of Reality (only if you make it unlock appearance of actually ALL weapons). i dont know how good of a suggestion it is but jsut wanted to put it out there. ty in advance <3
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 14-06-2021, 14:38:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Any event suggestions should be posted here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Custom-Event-The-Eternal-Travelers-Changelog-Bugs-Suggestions-t599932.html

Regarding: Arsenal: Draenor Challenger's Armaments - I am not sure if it should learn all the appearances for all classes, the description doesn't explicitly say that.

If you can find valid proofs that show otherwise, create a bug report since it may be a general problem with how appearances are learned from these kind of items.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 14 June 2021 12:38

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 12-05-2024, 19:21:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x