User
Pass
2FA

Tanking

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1657
Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2021 12:41)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 10-02-2016, 17:51:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello everyone,
first of all i want to say that this is not meant just for druid tanks, but since i didnt know where else to post it and im a druid tank i've decided to put it here.

Most of the people think that tanking is just holding agrro. That is not correct. There are many more stuff tank needs to know in order to be a "good" tank. What im trying to say is, if tank dies, people says its healers fault. No, not at all. Most of the time (not always) its the tanks fault. If you are queue as tank always assume your healer is bad, so you give your best and you are prepared for it.

When i started tanking (late tbc/wotlk) i struggled alot. I googled alot and i found a few stuff i want to share with new/fresh tanks. A guy named Ciderhelm, in my opinion one of the best tanks ever, tried to explain few quite important things for tanks. Here are 2 videos that are outdated, but still, info you can see here still holds.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uf1pWQhJdhQ:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KmOPuziOWuA:

Hope you find it useful,
Cheers!

Note: This is not a class tanking guide, its more of a advanced general tanking guide, assuming you should already know your class.

Guardian Druid Tanking Guide

3 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-02-2016, 18:15:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's a nice tip indeed.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 07 July 2016 20:44

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:59:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x