User
Pass
2FA

The Joy of Draenor Cooking. can't progress further cooking from 615.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message308
flooffers

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2021 21:18)

Post Posted: 23-05-2020, 09:00:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wowhead.com/item=111387/the-joy-of-draenor-cooking
Bug description: The Joy of Draenor cooking recipe doesnt work and you litereally can't increase learning skill to 700 and im stuck in skill 615. and to mention that the Legion Cooking Trainer in the inn doesn't train you anything just says Greetings and nothing else. please fix cooking profession so people can finally reach skill 800.
Proof: want a screenshot of my profession skill???? literally try using the recipe and you will find out that it doesn't do anything to progress further cooking. plz help and fix :C

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 19:25:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x