User
Pass
2FA

The Molten Front Hyjal bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message298
akkatest

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-12-2020 19:05)

Post Posted: 14-07-2018, 14:54:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I am not able to complete the quest to open the portal to Molten Front. The whole area is bugged because of the phasing. The portal is there (but unacessable) all the time before you have started the questline, and i can only get to the quest "A Ritual of Flame", in the questline.
As a side note, i assume that the rare spirit-beasts Magria, Ben'thalos, & Ankha, is also bugged, as this area originally changes as you complete the questlines. These are popular hunter pets, and so are the mobs in molten front in addition to various items like the hippogryph mount, so it would be great if this was fixed asap.
Proof:

Questline: Guardians of Hyjal: Firelands Invasion!

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 04-05-2024, 13:21:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x