User
Pass
2FA

Transfer mounts.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message695
wrathtron

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-10-2017 09:09)

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 22:34:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello i am playing on Felsong and i want to start playing in Genesis,i know mop realm need help for increasing population.I am not sure,if there is any transfers froom other servers to Genesis,but they could be open.I have mounts,in total cost of 1500 vote points in Felsong,the problem is i want to play in Genesis.I dont know,if this is possible to transfer mounts from Felson to Genesis,i know what i am asking is a lot.I really dont want,to vote again for the same mounts i already have in felsong.Because the only,choice i will have is to stop playing,because i will need to farm again 1500 vote points for same mounts. Thank you.
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 07:51:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Unfortunately, we do not make cross realm transfers. Regarding migrations to Genesis, all info is posted here, but since you are already playing on our servers you are ineligible for transfers.

Retired

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 18:01:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x