User
Pass
2FA

Transmogrification
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message6587
capmoq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2015 15:46)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 18-12-2012, 00:21:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
capmoq wrote:
...Legendary transmogs went live in MoP. There's nothing wrong with that. This suggestion should go live.

I don't think we are playing on MoP...

And we're not playing Cataclysm on a Blizzard server. I'm just saying that people who donate / grind for the items, should be able to transmog these items. Many people have Shadowmournes and stuff from previous patches that were donated. This is how the server lived. Please give us something in return and allow Transmoging legendary items?

0 0

Setemotion

[Been Cursed]

(since 06-08-2016 04:40)

Votes: 246

Post Posted: 18-12-2012, 01:29:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

capmoq wrote:

Legendary transmogs went live in MoP. There's nothing wrong with that. This suggestion should go live.

no shit? who have trolled you?

Setemotion - Goin Hard***
Setemotion's box of EDM goodies
0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-09-2013 09:29)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 18-12-2012, 04:37:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WARGLAIVES ON MY DK GOGOGO

Anyway,theres much more important stuff to fix,pets on ptr still have 20k HP and hit for 100

0 0

CelticFrost

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2014 14:16)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 06-01-2013, 05:38:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Legendary Transmog @ MOP:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=202158/mists-of-pandaria-preview-transmoggable-legendaries-new-world-events-and-more#legendary-rare-spawns

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 06-01-2013, 06:33:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

CelticFrost wrote:
Legendary Transmog @ MOP:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=202158/mists-of-pandaria-preview-transmoggable-legendaries-new-world-events-and-more#legendary-rare-spawns

With the 5.2 patch, Blizzard is removing "Main Hand" restrictions from the 1h weapons making them Xmog-able to the OH weapons. Also, with the 5.2 patch, Blizzard will allow 2h-ers like warriors, paladins and DK's to Xmog their 2h weapons to other 2h weapons regarding the weapon type. That means we'll be able to Xmog our 2h swords into other 2h-ers like Maces, Axes and Polearms.

PS: No matter how much i like that pink Thunderfury because it match perfectly with my DK's T10, this was sadly an April Fools joke -

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

grammydatroll

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2013 16:52)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 01-02-2013, 14:17:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think its a pretty great idea. However: If you farm out for instance a Warglaive, and you can transmog it, it's still unique, since you had to spend 37 hours and 34 minutes till you could get it. If others dont want to spend that much time with it, then they cant transmog it - obviously.

Other reasons: I'm 100% sure that the Blizzard would apply that mechanic to the transmogrification if the people would have been crying since the release of the transmog in Cataclysm. It's not a patch or content related stuff, it's just a lookout thing. The ability to transmog 2h items to other 2hand items regarding their class(Maces, Swords, Axes, Polearms) and the Main-Hand to Off-Hand is another great idea, since there are so many item that keeps good stats but looks like a piece of #&@!.

Anyways... the biggest question is who would take the time at the moment to deal with it?-

0 0

Lunia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-09-2017 09:58)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 27-04-2013, 15:12:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Old topic, but better than creating a new one.

I think it would be nice if you could transmogrify Legendaries. Fangs of the Father and Dragonwrath most importantly, since those are actually actively used. The main reason Blizzard originally didn't allow them to be transmogrified is most likely related to lore reasoning, which is kind of irrelevant here. I'm pretty sure the aim here is having fun, not silly lore.

I really hope this can be implemented since Fangs of the Father and Dragonwrath both excel at pretty much ruining every transmogrification set ever created by man by looking terribly out of place with every set you can come up with. Which isn't really fun. I'm sure I'm not the only person with either of the two weapons who would love to be able to transmogrify them to something more fitting for their transmogrification set.

While yeah, this is a "Blizzlike" server I don't see how a tiny visual change like allowing Legendaries to be transmogrified would hurt more than having portals to every place ever in Stormwind or GMs (or donators) run around with fancy special effects nobody else can get.

It doesn't really hurt anyone fixing tiny visuals Blizzard messed up with for lore reasons honestly. There's not really any good reason you shouldn't be allowed to transmogrify Legendaries.

0 0

Untz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-10-2019 13:50)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-04-2013, 15:41:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Me as a Dragonwrath user also that I know a lot of people with Legendary weapons I agree should be able to transmog, even tho considering this is a Blizzlike server there is still a lot of custom things that isn't on blizzard servers, and honestly if they could be transmoged I think more people would buy that, since a lot of people are addicted to see how their set looks like.

Don't think it would hurt the server in any ways and just a simple improvement in my opinion!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 04-07-2024, 20:07:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x