User
Pass
2FA

Trinkets With Maximum Level Restrction

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message273
Horakhty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-08-2020 14:22)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 03-03-2019, 15:06:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Presently, trinkets in-game that have a clear restriction written in their tooltip, in red letters in case you don't meet the requirement to benefit from their effects (i.e. "Requires level 109 or bellow"), work for players level 110.
This means you can benefit from some unique ability enhancing effects from previous expansions and special procs that are not ment to work for players level 110 doing legion content.
To illustrate why this should be fixed rather urgently, I will make a list with some examples of items with high potential for abuse.
-Class Specific Trinkets from Archimonde in Hellfire Citadel:
-Outlaw rogues can get an up to 61% increased damage on their main combo spender which in terms of raw damage outweights many legion trinkets;
-Balance druids can get a free starfall on their starsurge cast at 50% rate;
-Feral druids can gain more that double the duration (up to132%) on their main dps cooldowns;
-Beast master hunters gain up to 60% increased duration on Bestial Wrath;
-https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=96546&name=rune-of-re-origination
Could have abuse potential on classes that have flat mastery increase on their main damaging abilities or significant talent/trait interactions with high critical or haste values.
These are only some of the trinkets I managed to test on live server, no doubt there are more with same abuse implications.

0 0

Dutchbag

[Creep]

(since 06-07-2020 13:17)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 03-03-2019, 15:11:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Don't report exploits in the open, report them to a GM in private (E.G. PMs on Discord / the forum).
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by padheari, 03 March 2019 13:11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 16:20:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x